John Wick-I'd take a bullet for you

A/N
There were many things I wanted to add to my second John Wick fic "The Boogeyman's wife"so here is one of the things I didn't add

John's nightmare
Lily and I ran down the street and hid behind an alley,"you think they saw us?"Lily asked nervous."no."I responded,she looked around nervously,"John,if anything bad happens to us I want you to know I l-"we then heard a gunshot.Lily widened her eyes,I widened my eyes as well."NO!"I yelled as she fell in my arms,i immediately killed the guy who shot her."Lily,Lily honey stay with me!please!"I begged as I held her in my arms,she coughed out a bit of blood."J-John?"she said,"yes honey,I'm right here."i said."I love you so much,I'm glad we met."she said,tears rolled down my cheeks as we kissed.she then went limp in my arms,I screamed in pain.
End of John's nightmare

John's pov
"John!John wake up!"I heard Lily say,I woke up.i panted,"John honey are you ok?"she asked in a concerned tone.i looked at her,"she's ok,it was just a nightmare."I thought.i hugged her tightly,"John?"she said."I love you so much Lily."i said,we looked at each other."I-I love you too John."she said,I gently kissed her.i held her in my arms as we laid back down,"I'd take a bullet for you."I thought as I went back to sleep.