Request #1-Ted(@zanygemini)

A/N
Here's request #1!

Ted has to babysit his brother Deacon and is bored out of his mind,Bill is on a road trip with his family so they can't hang out

Ted has to babysit his brother Deacon and is bored out of his mind,Bill is on a road trip with his family so they can't hang out.so Ted decides to invite his girlfriend Hailey over!

Ted's pov
"Why are you freaking out and making the house look nice?"my little brother Deacon asked as I put away the dishes,I was supposed to do it before but I forgot."Because Deacon I'm inviting my girlfriend Hailey over,she's never been to our house before."I explained to him,"Does dad know you're inviting her over?"he asked me."no and I would appreciate if you didn't tell him."I replied,then I heard a knock on the door.i gasped and smiled,"she's here!"I cheered.i ran towards the door and opened it,Hailey looked so beautiful."hi Te-"I cut her off,"Hailey!"I cheered.i hugged her,"woah,you missed me a lot didn't you?"she asked.

"I did Hailey,I love you a lot."i said,Deacon fake gagged."ignore him Hailey,that's just my little brother Deacon."i said as I let her in,"hi Deacon!"she greeted him as I closed the front door."I'm going to my room."he said,he got off the couch and walked to his room.after hearing him close the door Hailey and I sat down on the couch,"want me to braid your hair again?"she suggested."can we just cuddle and kiss?"i asked,"sure Ted."she said with a smile.