"Done talking to her?" I raised an eyebrow, crossing my arms.

"Who? Oh, yeah." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Hey, don't be jealous. I was just uh, telling her how much I love my soon to be wife."

"Oh, yeah? Didn't seem so." I narrowed my eyes.

"Because you always wear glasses of jealousy whenever I'm around another female. And just to tell you, I love this side of you." He smirked as he pulled me towards him by my waist. "I love making you jealous just to see you get grumpy." He flicked my nose.

"What if I try to make you jealous?" I questioned, grabbing both his collars.

"You've tried it before and you very well know where it leads us to." He bit my ear and whispered seductively. "In our bed."

"Now, let's get going before you decide to take me to bed. After all, these days you are too much turned on." He exclaimed as he let go of me and stepped away. I stared at him, stunned, my mouth hung low.

"I don't have any intention to take you to bed and I'm not—" I argued.

"Eloi, no need to argue. I know you better than you do. So, believe me when I say: you are dying to rip my clothes apart and pounce me."

"You did not just say that!" I shrieked and picking up a hairbrush from the dresser I threw it at him.

"Ow, Eloi, don't start violence or I'll shout. What will people outside think we are doing?" He laughed, picking up the brush from the floor.

"Want to shout? Then let me give you the reason to shout." I took another hairbrush in my hand and charged towards him.

But before I could hit him with the brush I felt dizzy. I grabbed a chair with my hand to maintain the balance.

"Hey, what happened?" Daniel inquired as he helped me sit on the chair and crouched down in front of me.

"I feel nauseated. I don't know what's happening to me. I felt the same way in the morning too."

"Why didn't you tell me? I'm taking you to a doctor now. Get up." He stood up.

"Daniel, it's just stress."

"What if it's not? I can't risk anything. We're visiting a doctor, end of discussion."

There was no chance I could win from Daniel in this so I gave in without arguing and after bidding our goodbyes to everyone at the studio we left for the hospital. Daniel snaked his arm around my waist and led me to the doctor's room.

"Hello, doctor Jenna." Daniel greeted the lady doctor who seemed to be in her late forties.

"Hello, Daniel." She smiled.

"Please check on my Fiancée, she is feeling nauseated lately."

"Oh, okay, please lay down on the bed." She said to me very politely, gesturing towards the bed at the side of the wall.

"Let me help you," Daniel said as he grabbed my wrist and bent down to lift me up.

"Daniel, no. I can do it myself." I whisper-yelled, embarrassed as the doctor was looking at us. Ignoring my warning he lifted me up and deposited me on the bed.

"Thank you for help Daniel but now you need to wait outside." The doctor said to him.

"What? Why? I'm her fiancé." He frowned.

"Daniel, leave." I narrowed my eyes at him. He wanted to argue but I gave a warning look which made him step back.

"Okay, fine." He sighed and went out.