Cheating (Boyf Riends)

"SHIT SHIT SHIT NO THAT'S ILLEGAL—!" Jeremy rolled off of his bed, holding his controller tightly and trying to get away from Michael.

Michael smirked and looked down at Jeremy, not getting off of the bed. "Oh? Is it only legal when you do it~?" That's when he actually got off of the bed and pulled Jeremy close to him. Jeremy felt his cheeks turn red as he tried to wiggle away.

"Michael you're gonna regret this!" Jeremy tried to reason with the taller boy.

"How? You've been poking me throughout this entire level like the cheater you are and you expect me to forgive you just like that?" Michael joked and wrapped an arm around Jeremy with one hand while hovering the hand on his other arm slightly above his belly.

Jeremy sighed. "Okay okay I'm sorry and I won't do it again! Now please let me go?" He wiggled around like a worm on Michael's lap, resting his controller on his lap.

Shaking his head, Michael wiggled his hand underneath Jeremy's shirt and placed it on top of the smaller boy's tummy. He chuckled and gave Jeremy a look before started to squeeze the tummy.

"MIKEY PLEAHEAHEASE—!!" Jeremy shrieked almost immediately starting to squirm and laugh even harder. "MERHERHERCY!!"

Michael just laughed bad he watched Jeremy suffer. "This is why you don't cheat in video games..~" Michael cooed and just lightly scribbled on Jeremy's tummy after a while. "Because then I get angry and hungry for revenge~!"

Jeremy was giggling softly at the feeling of Michael's light scribbles, curling up into a ball. "Waihaihait! No mohohore!!" he whined through all the giggles.

Michael sighed after a few minutes and stopped, letting the boy lean back against him. He planted a small kiss on his neck, making Jeremy squeak.

"Michael don't you dare—"

The boy in the red hoodie smirked and rested his hand on Jeremy's thigh and softly started squeezing, making Jeremy almost land on top of the controller as he jumped off of Michael's lap while snorting.

"Doth thou cutie promise never to cheat in a video game ever again?" Michael asked as he got up and moved back to Jeremy's thigh, squeezing a little more .

Jeremy shrieked a loud "YES" through his giggles and covered his face with his hands. Michael ceased to torture Jeremy any longer, laying down next to him and snuggling up.

"You're lucky you're so cute~!" Michael cooed in his ear.

Sighing, the long skinny boy planned his next way of cheating but tried to figure out how to avoid punishment next time as they cuddled, forgetting about the level of the game they were even on.