Chapter 1

AN: In this story you will go through Soul Eater's wild and crazy events with some romance on the way.

I own nothing whatsoever of Soul Eater and all rights go to their respective owners.

Normal Pov.

I can't wait to see my brother again. Last time I saw him he was a crying mess because he and his wife had a divorce and his daughter hates him. Can't blame either of 'em though. Spirit hits on any girl he lays eyes on.

"Y/N! Hurry up! We gotta go!" my weapon, Brian, yelled at me.

"Keep your panties on! I'm coming!" I yelled back. I heard him grunt in fustration.

'To easy!'

 I checked my outfit in the mirror one more time before running to the front door, where a pissed off Brian Knox was standing.

"Cheer up princess! Don't need to hear you cry all the way to the DWMA." I said to him.

He chuckeld a bit before he opened the door, gesturing for me to go out first.

~Le Time Skip~

Currently Brian and I were walking through the guillotines to see Lord Death.

Upon reaching the center of the death room, there stood a black figure and an all to fimiliar redhead.

"Hiya! You must be Y/N L/N and Brian Knox. Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy! Or DWMA for short,"  Said the black figure in a cartoony voice. I'm assuming he's Lord Death. After all I only got a letter from Lord Death saying my weapon and I should join the DWMA, so I never actually saw his face.

"Miss Y/N, as I stated in the letter I sent you, with your skills and capabilities, you are apart of the EAT class aswell a three star meister. Brian, you are a three star weapon and apart of EAT too. The two of you are in class Crescent Moon. Spirit here will show you to your class and that's all you need to know! Have fun!" .

Spirit ran over to me and glomped me in a sufficating hug.

"OH MY BELOVED SISTER! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES!".

"I just saw you two months ago!" I said - well tried to say; I couldn't breath so my voice came out strangled. After that he immediately let go. My douche - dufflebag weapon was just watching this with a smug smile.

"Sorry 'bout that." Spirit said while akwardly laughing.

"No need.".

"Let's get going, shall we?".

"Yeah.".

The rest of the walk to my class consisted of Spirit going on and on about my neice and how we'd be good friends. Finally we came to a stop. Before us stood the door to Class Crescent Moon.

"Well, this is as far as I go. Love ya lots. See ya." Spirit said to me as he walked away.

I knocked on the door a few times before entering.

This is the part I hate the most. The whole 'Oh Look There's New Kids So Let's Stare At Them Like Stalkers' thing really irks me.

"Class we have new students. I hope you'll treat them well." Stein said in a monotone voice yet had a creepy smile on.

Classic Stein.

"Introduce yourselves.".

"My name is Brian. Ammunition weapon. This is my meister Y/N." Brian introduced himself and gestured towards me.

"Hey." I said akwardly.

"The two of them are three stars and are very skilled. I trust that if they need any help-" Stein got interupted by some loud mouth.

"WAIT! HOLD UP STEIN! IF THE GIRL IS A THREE STAR MEISTER, HOW COME SHE'S SOME SHORT - STACK WHO PROBABLY COULDN'T KILL A FLY!? I BEAT SHE'S SOME WEAKLING WHO CAN'T LAST TWO SECONDS AGAINST ME!".

'That little son of a- I'll teach him not to mess with me!'

"Like to come down here and test that theory!?" I yelled back at him.

He jumped down from where he sat landing in a crouch.

"NAME'S BLACK STAR! THE MAN WHO WILL SURPASS GOD! I DON'T LIKE BEATING ON GIRLS BUT I'LL MAKE THE EXCEPTION!" Black Star said getting up and ready to fight me.

Long story short people, Black Star lays before me with a black eye and blood everywhere else. 

"Tch. Looks like you're the one who couldn't last two seconds." I said before walking away to find empty seats for me and Bri.

"I l-l-let you w-win." He said struggling to not pass out. Five seconds later... he passed out.

'What a moron.'

Who I assume is his partner ran over to his beaten body.

I found some seats in the top row and sat down.

Black Star was brought to the infirmary and Stein began the lesson as if nothing happened. I payed no attention to it though. All I could think about is how things got so messed up.

'I have a plan. So far I'm off.

Study (but not so much that I have no social life), make Brian a death scythe, and DON'T DRAW TO MUCH ATTENTION. Because of that idiot I'll probably be the talk of the school."New kid beats up Black Star not even two minutes after being introduced!". Ugh.'

I have that feeling that I won't be sticking to my plan at all this year. 

And those feelings are never wrong.