Chapter 5: The Third Task and Farewell

Start from the beginning

"Holy shit, if our blood is in the Dark Lord..... We're related him....."

Charles got the message.

"Shit, we are! Does that mean we're part of the Slytherin blood line now?!"

The Death Eaters stared. They were about to be killed and they didn't seem to care.

While all attention was on Charles, Harry squirmed and used a bit of wandless magic to loosen the statue a bit.

Meanwhile, Charles continued to act stupid, as he felt the statue loosen a bit.

Snape, one of the Death Eaters there, stared at Charles in complete shock. He overestimated Charles. Snape confirmed his theory that the Boy-Who-Lived was the stupidest dunderhead to ever exist, daydreaming in a situation like this.

Harry, crept to the portkey, hand hovering over it, he casted a powerful summoning spell on Charles's body.

Charles flew out of the statue the moment Voldemort noticed Harry was gone.

Charles stuck out tougue as he flew. Charles paused and sighed at his attitude. He was spending too much time with Harry.

Harry caught Charles's arm as he touched the portkey.

The vortex took them back to Hogwarts. Both boys were wearing shit-eating grins. Harry couldn't wait to tell Jeff this story of how he thwarted the evil Lord's plans.

Dumbledore, James, and Lily came running towards Charles asking what happened, not bothering to spare a glance at Harry.

"Oh my Merlin! You have stab wound on your arm! Are you all right!" Lily had said.

Charles was angry! He hadn't thought that how his parents treated Harry was this bad.

"You should probably check on Harry, he also got stabbed and he basically saved my life." Charles said in fake happiness. He was seething.

The three looked at Harry and gave him a blatantly fake smile and turned their attention back to Charles who was suddenly making excuses to leave.

Moody, the current DADA professor was making his way to Harry, grabbing his arm, and Charles's arm as he pulled them to his office, saying, "They need rest!"

Harry eyed the professor, he should have brought them to them to the Hospital Wing if they needed "rest".

"Don't trust him." Harry warned Charles. He looked sceptical but nodded.

Harry and Charles sat down in Moody's office.

Harry conjured one of his blades and was fumbling with it under the table.

"You guys both won, with that I congratulate you. Tell me, how did you do it."

"Hard work always paid off." Harry answered cooly.

Moody's eye twitched.

"No it does not. I was the one who helped you. Did you notice the lack of traps in your route? Or how you found out about the egg? I turned the cup into a portkey for you to face the Dark Lord!" Moody exclaimed as he stood up pointing his wand at the boys.

In one swift motion Harry threw the blade at Moody. It landed in the stomach.

Moody was knocked back into his chair as ropes appeared restraining him.

Charles didn't bother, if Harry thought Moody was a bad guy then he was, Harry was rarely wrong.

Harry sent his butterfly Patronus to Dumbledore, despite how much he hated him, he had to know.

Soon enough, Dumbledore burst through the door, just in time to witness the fake Moody turn back to.... Bartemius Crouch Jr.?

"Fuck, I'm late," Harry said, as they walked backwards out the door.

"Shit."

Charles sighed again, he definitely was spending too much time with Harry

Once they were out the door and the door closed they bolted away outside. Harry had to leave before Dumbledore could stop him and Charles was determined to say goodbye.

Slender was outside behind the Creepypastas.

Harry turned to Charles.

"Remember, you can visit anytime! Just send an owl first to alert me of your arrival. Make sure to send monthly letters!"

"We're all killers, so you can contact me and we could go killing sometime!"Harry added whispering.

Charles nodded. The time he spent with his brother was definitely one of the best moments in his life!

"I will."

The group disappeared.

.................

The last thing on Harry's mind that night when he drifted to sleep was,

"Fuck, I forgot to tell him I'm part of Creepypasta."

1163 Words

Sorry this chapter was shorter than the rest!