Peanut Butter Scares Werewolves?

Math is ALMOST over with. I'm actually trying to do the math today. I looked down at the worksheet he gave us to work on in pairs. Of course, I'm paired up with Justin. Just got the equation down to 2+2. "I got this crap!" I said taking it away from him.

"Are you sure you actually know what 2+2 is?" he asked with a bit of a smirk on his face.

"Of course!" I said. "2+2=Goldfish! Duh!" I drew a goldfish on the paper and Justin shook his head. 

"2+2 doesn't eq-" is all Justin got to say before the timer went off.

"Alright students, turn in your sheets with you and your partner's names on it," he said.

"Can we change one thing real quick?" Justin asked the teacher in a rush.

"I gave you plenty of time. What could you possibly need to change?" he asked.

"Well... I'm pretty sure that 2+2 doesn't equal goldfish..." Justin said. The teacher looked up with an amused glint in his eye.

"Rosellia?" he asked looking at Justin. Justin just nodded his head yes."Rosellia, how did you get that answer?" he asked me.

"Is it ok if I show you on the board?" I asked. He  nodded his head yes. I showed him that 2+2=goldfish and 3+3=8 and 5+5=girl sign and 7+7=triangle and 9+9=a heart with two circles.

Then, the bell finally rung. "Well, this was an... interesting math lesson! Thank you for your help, Ms. Deni," the teacher said.

"No problem!" I said picking up my stuff.

"So, where are you going for your free period?" Justin asked.

"Well... I believe I am going to make sure that the peanut butter is still in my locker because some penguins usually take it from me," I said walking towards my locker.

"Why do you have peanut butter in your locker?" Justin asked.

"Well... peanut butter wards off werewolves," I said in a very 'duh' voice. He rolls his eyes at me.

"Not this again..." he mutters. "Werewolves aren't afraid of peanut butter."

"Then what are they afraid of, Mr. I-Know-Everything-And-You-Know-Nothing Bigfoot?" I asked.

"How you think of them names at the weirdest moments will always be a mystery to me," he muttered to himself. "If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone, ok?"

"Not even my leprechaun?" I asked.

"Not even your leprechaun," he assured me.

"Alright," I said leaning in closer to hear what he has to say.

"I know all this because I actually know a werewolf," he said. I gasped. NO WAY!

"You know a werewolf and you didn't tell me this until NOW?" I asked in sheer disbelief.

He shook his head yes and said, "You can't tell anyone."

I shook my head yes and said, "Alright I won't. Your secret is safe with me. Do I know this person, though?" I asked interested in where this conversation was going.

"Depends... do you like werewolves or do you dislike werewolves?" he asked.

"I LOVE werewolves!" I said.

"Then why did you try and ward them off?" he asked.

"I tried to ward them away from my locker," I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Why...?" he asked.

"Becaaaaauuuuussse I don't want them stealing my books and learning about how to kill fairies. You know, in the fairy books, it has fairies weaknesses," I said.

"Oh. No, you have it wrong. Vampires kill fairies. Werewolves ONLY kill vampires," he said.

"Really?" I asked wide eyed.

"Really," he said with a smile.

"So... who's the werewolf?! I wanna meet them now!" I said jumping up and down.

"We have to go to the forest to meet them," he said.

"Alrighty," I said trying to shove things in my locker.

"Are you coming or what?" he asked.

"Don't get your granny panties in a twist!" I said finally getting my stuff to stay inside my locker. "Coming!"

"Alright, are you ready to meet them?" he asked me.

"Them? How many am I meeting?" I asked.

"Well... I think you should be meeting 4 but one might not be able to make it," he said.

Just then I saw two people coming out of the forest. "Bryan can't make it," I heard a familiar voice say.

"Oh, it's alright, three should be enough to show her," Justin said. Justin turned to me and asked me, "Are you ready to meet 3 werewolves?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Alright, on three and then we'll show her," that same familiar voice said. Where have I heard that voice from? GAH! I can't think of the name of the person!