kyun jeet nahi paya main tumhara bharosa ... kyu .. kyu ...kyu

Start from the beginning

Shehbaaz greeted everyone and went to Sid and gave him a tight hug

Baaz: Hai Bhai .. congratulations ... 

Sid: Chote ..idhar aa.. ek baar ..pulling him into a empty room he asked ...." Sana kaha hain?"

Baaz: kaha hain matlab ... aapke saath hi ayi hogi na ..

Sid: nahi bhe .. usne bola wo tere sath ayegi ... usne baat nahi kiyaa .. tujhse?

Baaz: nahi thoi .. kal raat ko kithi uske baad nahi ...

Sid: shit ...

Baaz: bhai sab theek hain??.. kuch hua hain kya aapke beech main?

Sid: nahi chote kuch nahi .. shayad meri hi galat femi thi galat suna hoga .. tu chal main aaya

He ran into the Balcony and tried calling her and she as he expected dint lift the call .. it was turning 8 and she was no where .. he dint want to risk calling Maa and make her worried ... but he needed to know where she was .. it was freaking him out ..he dialed the home landline avoiding Maas phone and asked Lakshmi di if Maa was fine and she ate and by how she spoke it was clear that Sana was not home .. This freaked him out more ,.. he was sweating ... his hands were getting cold .. he was angry at the same time mad at her ... 

Sid was not the controlling type of a guy ... he never asked her for any explanation for where and how she went .. he was not the dominating type of boyfriend .. but today he felt the need to be one .. he switched on the iphone tracker and checked where she was .. 

As he saw the dot representing her mobile move and he saw the location .. he breathed ... he finally breathed seeing her very close to Kaushals .. like 2 mins and she would be there .. it was like his life came back .. ..to get back to his senses he took a cigar and put it in his mouth and was about to light it when he looked down to see her get down from a cab ... he immediately threw it away and rushed towards the door ..

And she entered ..all eyes looked at her ... stopping from rushing and pulling her into his arms ...

Kaushal : Hey sana ... yar kaha rehgayi ... kitna late kardiya .. aaja andar

baaz: Moto .. aagayi .. he hugged her and whispered in her ears ... Moto .. sab kuch theek hain?.. Sid kabse ghabra raha tha .. bola nahi akeli kyu aayi .. main aajatha na tujhe lene 

Sana came out of his hug and just smiled .. not heartfelt but she smiled with her lips ... which dint go unnoticed by Baaz

Avoiding the intense gaze of Sid she moved through the crowd towards Kaushal parents .. she wished them and sat with them ...

Sid was obviously pissed at her ..for many things ... she lie ing to him that she would come with Baaz ... she coming late and by herself in a cab at this time of the night ...not lifting his call or informing him of her whereabouts ..and last but not the least her attire for the night .. she wore a sleeveless .. knee length light pink flowing satin dress.. pretty tight .. hugging her curves perfectly  .. her makeup which complimented her dress .. and her hair do where she chose to leave it loose open with light curls at the end ...she looked great .. gorgeous actually ....but she never wore such dresses before .. neither did she get ready like that ..one thing he knew for sure was that she was not comfortable in that and he could say that by her mannerism ... she kept pulling the straps of her dress every now and then and tugging the end of the dress trying to cover her knees very frequently ....she looked down and here and there away from the crowd  ... why did she have to go through this ordeal .. why be in something she was not herself in ... why all of a sudden   ... why today ??.. he dint understand ...

He couldnt ask her now .. not here .. it needed to wait ..but this needed to be discussed ...he just gave her a odd look which spoke volumes ...but what irritated him more was her dont care attitude .. she dint look him in his eyes .. she was almost trying to escape from him every time he approached her ......she would indulge in some discussion with Kaushals Mom just to avoid him which dint go unnoticed by both Kaushal and Baaz as well.