'Black.' it felt foreign on her lips using 'Black' rather than 'Clarke'.

'It won't be long miss'

'Yes thank you' with that said the you adult scurried off into the kitchen to deliver the order to the chef. Larissa then took the time to look around the cafe noticing there was only a sparse variation of customers, it was then she acknowledged the table of blondes situated a few feet away from her. There was two men and one woman. The same woman from the Apothecary and yet again he eyes were trained on her.

It was then the Larissa found her sharp tongue comment 'Can i help you?' the woman looked shocked for a brief second probably for being called out on staring but it soon twisted into a sour look.

'No' she replied curtly.

Before she could stop herself Larissa replied with 'Well it looks as if your begging to ask a question and I'd rather you ask it now so i can enjoy my meal when it arrives without your stares on me' The woman looked as though she had been slapped, all three had actually, Larissa assumed they'd never been spoken to in such a tone.

'Why how dare..-' the woman cut of her husband with a simple 'yes' before opening her mouth to speak again. ' I assume you know who we are.' she said it matter of factly before moving on to say 'however i am extremely curious as to how you acquired the distinct clip within your hair'  whatever Larissa was expecting it wasnt that.

'What on earth are you on about, it's a hair clip what's so important' Larissa laughed as she said the last part, she couldn't believe she'd attracted so much attention from one family because of her hair clip.

'Because it is my clip, it used to belong to me' Larissa felt her mouth open slightly.

'That's not possible I'm sorry, this belongs to my family you must have had a similar one, this is embossed with my families initial' 

Before the woman could reply the waiter returned with her order.

'Miss Black' he said setting down a teapot, teacup, plate and stand.

Before either Larissa or the waiter knew what was happening the woman shot across the room her wand pressing into her neck.

'What on earth do you think you are doing!' cried Larissa.

'Who are you!?' the woman demanded her eyes dark with rage, Larissa felt her wand press harder into the pale skin of her neck.

'Larissa Black and why may i ask does it concern you' her voice was hard like her eyes as she spat out her name, icy cold. She watched the colour drain from the womans face as it did from her husbands.

'Sirius' she heard the woman mutter and her eyes shot up at the sound of her father's name.

'That's not possible Narcissa, she died 19 years ago.' So the woman was called Narcissa, Larissa noted.

'But what if she hadn't Lucius, look at her you can't tell me she isn't a Black' Narcissa shot, whatever was going on Larissa was finding it hard to follow. The woman turned from her husband to look back at the young woman in front of her.

'Look i don't know who you are or what you're implying' Larissa turned her attention to the waiter witnessing it all. ' Could you pack this up to take away please' she gestured towards the food and tea in front of her, deciding her appetite had dissolved and she'd enjoy it much more at home.  As the waiter huffed and hurried the food away to be packed, larissa turned her attention to the family.

Narcissa had removed her wand and instead was stood in front of her. Larissa stood graciously not addressing the woman and instead grabbing her cloak to attach round herself as she noticed it had began to drizzle outside. The waiter returned with another bag similar to her other purchase, however it was a deep emerald with the letters of the cafe taped across the front in white writing, the top sealed with a dark green ribbon.