Its Friday

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off . I slowly got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom , dragging my feet . I cut on the shower doing my daily morning routine . After I showered and brushed my teeth then I put on my pink skeleton outfit I got that week . I took out my flexi rods and fixed my hair the way I liked it . I took some quick selfies for Instagram and headed down stairs with my book bag , purse , and phone.

When I got down stairs I was greeted by my annoying brother trying to sing with his headphones in . My mom was just walking out the door she said " Have a good day at school , love you guys ! " and shut the door behind her . My mom is lawyer & my dad he's a truck driver so he's never really home .

I sat down and ate my Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal , scrolling down my timeline shaking my head at all the half naked females and thirsty boys . When i was finish I told my brother " You better not miss that bus Braylen ." I walked out side getting into my light pink bug car . I headed to this hell hole called school 😒

I got to school and parked my car , grabbing all my belongings . I hopped out my car and locked the door . I meet Miya at our usual spot by the science room . We talked and gossip for a minute till the bell rung . I was in a hurry till I bumped into Yatil , the most popular boy in school . He was a senior football player and was sexy as heck . He was dark skinned and buff but he had a lot of hoes . He picked up my books saying " Sorry lil Ma , I didn't see you there . " I smiled " It's okay , I wasn't paying attention either ." He spoke " I've never noticed you around here . What's your name ? " , " Mackenzie " , " Well you should hit me up Mackenzie " , he gave me his number even though I wasn't going to text him .