Ight preciate that.

No problem.

—————-
Her dad finally came and I put my shit in his truck. "Damn the window?" He said looking at my car.

"Mane I'm glad I got out she was gone kick glass straight in my face."

He laughed.

"Crazy just like her mother."

"Mane."

I got in and just chilled as we drove to the airport. I got a message from Bella.

Thus mane burned my fucking clothes.

"Mane she make me wanna kill her sometimes." "What happened now ?" "She burned my clothes."

"Women I tell you."

I just put my phone on Do Not Disturb.

Bella POV
I sat in bed crying.

I feel like that teenage girl all over again mane. He broke my heart again and I don't deserve this at all.

I burned his clothes than threw them away.

I had my music playing as I stared at the wall. I grabbed the liquor bottle and downed it.

I called Missy.

Sis🤞🏽💕
Hello?

He left again.

Bella. I'm so sorry to hear that.

How could he do this to us again. He promised me Missy. I'm sitting here with tears coming down my face once again. The first time I had to leave him I damn near lost my baby. I stopped eating and was depressed for weeks.

I remember Bell but you have Taviona to live for. She knows what parent stays regardless she loves you that's all that matter.

What happens when I pick her up tomorrow and she asks me where's daddy?

You tell her the truth no matter how bad it hurts Bella. You owe it to not only her but yourself. Yeah it hurts but I promise you she won't be mad at you Bell.

I just wish he never came back.

Maybe it was a reason he did. God makes no mistakes.

I find that hard to believe.

He doesn't sis. I know it feels like it but he doesn't.

I'm pregnant again.

What?

I found out this morning. I'm 3 weeks.

Oh my god.

I'm not keeping it.

Why not?

I hurt one child I'm not hurting 2.

Bella please don't abort this baby.

I have to sis. I just have to.

No you don't Bell. You have me, his mom, and your god mom. You don't need him Bella.

It was so hard raising stink alone.

You got a roof over yo head correct? He left you with thousands Bella! That's a whole new start you have with this baby that you didn't have with stink.

Yeah. I guess you right.

I know I am. Now get some rest I'll be over in the morning.