Time skip :

Once I got in my room, I ran into my closet trying to find something nice to wear, I thought about wearing a dress but remembered the weather and ignored that idea, I thought about wearing a skirt but didn't really feel like it, finally I settled on an olive off the shoulder sweater dress and black leggings and on top of them a denim jacket with a black ankle boots, I quickly got into the shower, washing my hair and body with my shampoo, it made me smell like vanilla and it was kinda my special thing, as I walked out I dried my hair and straightened it, then blow it out to add some volume then parted it to the side , I added some foundation and my normal concealer, brown eyeshadow and some cherry lip gloss, once I was happy with the way I turned out, I slipped my outfit on, laced my shoes up and went outside.
Jughead's pov :
I sat in my booth in pop's, typing on my laptop and waiting for my 'girlfriend' to show up, honestly I started getting confused, I don't miss betty like before, I started having a normal life again but, I don't think joon is confused like me. the bell rang signaling that someone came in, I looked up and saw her, she was beautiful, her eyes landed on me and she gave me her beautiful smile, and I sat there frozen, she sat in front of me and removed her jacket, I just stared at her, I never noticed how beautiful she is until now, her beautiful dark brown hair falling around her, her amazing bright brown big eyes lined perfectly with makeup, her lips formed a smile "I wanted to look nice once for my boyfriend" I smiled at her "you always look nice" I swear to God, that girl blushes a lot with me, I wonder why , a waitress came to our booth and asked for our orders, both of us got a milkshake, we sat in silence waiting for it to come, when it arrived, we just sipped quietly on it none of us tried to talk, probably not knowing what to say, I heard her sighing deeply, we looked at each other "you know we can talk about anything, right?" I nodded trying to find something to say to her "what's your favorite movie?" I mentally face palmed myself at the stupid question, she smiled thinking about it for a moment "rebel without a cause, and any Quentin Tarantino movie, maybe some old classic horror movies, scream being on top of them" I sat there amazed "me too" her smile went wide as she clapped her hands together saying in a childishly way "my turn, when did you start writing?" I started thinking for a moment "well, let's say when I was 14 after my mom and sister left , I was photographing before but didn't really feel like it, so I started writing, what about you?" she took a deep breath "well, when I was 8,I started writing poems, but the older I got I found writing stories are better, you know, you don't need the rhythm or anything but good words to describe the way you feel and turn it into your story, and also when dad left, my mom went through the stages of divorce, so I was left alone with my words, it kinda helped me " I smiled trying to change the conversation, before I could say anything she interrupted me" jug, can you promise me something? " I nodded" when this ends, and hopefully we get the result we wish for, can we still be friends? And if we succeed and you got back with betty, I want you to help me fix things with her " I stared at her wondering, did I really wanted to be with Betty?, what do I even want now?, I nodded my head as we continued our talk, once we finished our milkshakes we payed and left the diner hand in hand and continued our talk...
Joon's pov :
" lust for life is not a love song" I exclaimed with slightly raised voice, growing impatient with Jughead as he roasted my favorite singer 'Lana del rey', he rolled his eyes looking at me challenginally "what's your theory?" "well, for starters, the Hollywood sign is a Clear reference for a real tragedy, when peg entwistle jumped from it when she was 24, and when she said take off your clothes, she was meaning that there is no need to hide you pain and mask it,' there's no need for us to hesitate ' means that they have to jump, and the green lights means heaven, obviously the whole song is full of suicide remarks " I finished looking at him, he seemed to be thinking about it for a while" maybe you're right, still I don't like her songs "" how can you be an outcast if you don't listen to her? "he raised his eyebrow at me faking offensive" who said that I'm an outcast? " I rolled my eyes chuckling at him" Jughead your email name is 'don't mail me ' and you don't like to make new friends, that's what the outcasts do "" how do you know? " I smiled proudly" because I am an outcast " he started laughing" I never saw an outcast who is a cheerleader and  knows half of the school "" well, I'm a social outcast ". We arrived at my porch, not long after our heated argument, we stood there just smiling" thank you for tonight jug, it was amazing " he just looked at me, just smiling, he took a step closer and did the unexpected, he pecked my lips, he didn't give me time to understand what was going on, he pulled away with a smirk, his hand still on my cheek, his thumb rubbing it slowly, my breathing was heavy a little bit, I searched his eyes for any hint of regret or disgust, I just saw confusion "see you tomorrow, princess" he pinched the bridge of my nose, smirking at me then walking away, I touched my lips, contemplating whether this was real or not, after I decided that it was real, I smiled making my way inside and to my room.
Once in my bed, I pulled my hair up into a bun, then laid down with my lap top "for a first kiss, it was definitely sweet and light, and now she finally understood the feeling of butterflies and fireworks, the compliment he gave her tonight, how he seemed genuinely happy around her, his eyes didn't hold any regrets or disgust, just confusion, could he be catching feelings for her, guess we're gonna have to wait until we find out " I closed the computer, immediately remembering veronica, I'll tell her everything in the practice tomorrow.....