Choppin

>DAT ASS DOWN if you leave hate comments knowing I'm gone go off.

WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS RATED R SCENES . IF YOU ARE 9-11 YEARS OLD AND DOESN'T LIKE BOYXBOY BOOKS ABOUT MINDLESS BEHAVIOR I RECOMMEND YOU TO LEAVE THIS BOOK . I WILL MAKE A BOOK ABOUT YOU AND OTHERS WITH MINDLESS BEHAVIOR , SO IT WILL BE A ONE SHOT BOOK . THANK YOU . SORRY ABOUT THE INCONVENIENCE.

Roc was doing the usual but he had to go and make dinner for when prodigy had gotten home. He was being extra lazy today. So Roc got up lazily and went downstairs and he started dinner. After about a hour passed Roc was finished eating his food and put his love's plate in the microwave.

Then another hour past .

>Roc grew angry as his lover never came home.

>Then 3 hours past and it was now 10:00 pm.

>Roc thought to himself where he could be this late .

Then after 30mins. his mate came home .

>Prodigy came home to an angry Roc . He sat his briefcase down and went inside the kitchen. Then that's when he saw his husband sitting there angry with a scowl on his face. Prodigy could tell that he couldn't arduous a conversation with him. So prodigy had enough courage to ask a question.

"Hi, honey .... Um where's my food at boo? "

" Don't you 'hi honey' me ." Roc said in a serious angry tone.

Look I'm sorry . I was caught in work ok."

>" So you're telling me that you the CEO had to stay knowing I slayed over a hot stove?"

" Basically yeah thanks for understanding bae."

" Mhm. Just know you sleeping on the couch tonight . Oh and don't call me pet names or anything else for the rest of the night. So it is Chresanto to you TONIGHT .!"

" But Roc I thought you ......"

" DIDN'T I TELL YO STUPID ASS THAT I WAS CHRESANTO TO YOU CRAIGG !!!!!" Roc said backing Prodigy Up on the wall but that all changed when Prodigy kissed Roc's luscious soft delicious lips turning them around to where he had Roc on the wall. Then he went to his neck and started sucking when Roc grabbed his balls and squeezed them making Prodigy cringes in pain. Roc looking at him fall to the ground satisfied and angry all in one.He looked a little too happy.

" THAT'S WHAT YOU GET BASTARD !! YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW YOU WAS FUCKING YOUR ASSISTANT !!

" I WASN'T RO... I MEAN CHRESANTO ! I WASN'T ! YOU ARE JUST BEING BITCHY RIGHT NOW !!!"

" OOHH IM GETTING TO THAT LEVEL OF INFURIATION CRAIGG !!!" Roc yelled at him while he dragged Prodigy up the stairs to their room by his blonde hair.

>Roc roughly kissed Prodigy while he took their clothes off. Then Roc laid them down and started towards Prodigy's neck.

" YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY BOOTY FOR THE NEXT 3 WEEKS . " Roc whispered /yelled in Prodigy's ear.

That's when Roc shoved all of him in Prodigy's hole making him moan with pleasure and his lover cringe in pain more. Then Roc didn't give him time to adjust when he started moving in and out of Prodigy.

"Ugh." Roc moaned in his mate's ear.

Morning

"Good morning "

"Hi." I said scared cause I didn't want what happened last night to happen again.

Roc got up and pulled me into his lap.

"Please Roc can you just let last night go."

"What are you talking about ?"

"Nothing just let me go I'm sore IMMA just." then I ran out the house quickly as possible.