I'm sorry. (Great_day x infected!reader)

This one was requested by Noodleninja13 ! I hope you enjoy! ♥️
————————————
Warnings: emotional and angsty
————————————

Hi. My name is (y/n). But.. they just call me (y/r/u). I currently reside in a cell. You see, I'm infected. I heard some rustling and footsteps. "Hello..?" My quiet voice asked into the darkness. "(IDENTITY) (y/r/u).. How are you today?" I knew that voice from anywhere. It was radiant. "Radiant, hello. I'm.. okay.." I say. "That's good. Somebody wants to see you." I tilted my head, who could it be? "(Y/n)." I gasped GREAT_DAY! I slightly blushed. I did have a crush on the head of The Days Union. But, I can't come in contact with him. I shook my thoughts away and looked at him through the dark. "Great.. Day..." he nods, "Hello, I have come to seen you. Have you been feeling better?" He came closer to me. I put my hand out, only to retract it shortly after. "Yes, I'm feeling a little better." He nodded again.
     "I'm sorry.." I said. "I'm sorry about everything.. I didn't stay still I got too.. curious." He sighs, "It was your mind, you can't control it. You're fine." I stood up, stretched and got closer to him. "I'm getting better.. I'm so close to being cured! Why can't you let me out?" My eyes started to water. I want to tell you how much I love you. "You know we can't, what if you infect other people?" I shook my head. "It's not even that bad! Please! I've been here for two years! I can't just stay here!" He got closer still. "(Y/N). Stop being so dumb! We can't!" I froze... is that how he feels about me? That I'm dumb...? "Is that how you feel about me? That I'm dumb?!" He shook his head, "Of course not! I didn't mean to make it sound like you were-" I cut him off. "NO! I get how you feel about me! You think I'm an idiot!"
I backed away. He was... crying? His eyes were shiny and..
"(Y/N). Maybe soon. Just.. not right now."
"Great, please let me out, I beg of you.. I.." The door opened. He let me out. I slowly stepped out, and realized none of the parts that were infected aren't black anymore... I guess I am fully cured, it was so dark I couldn't see. He sighed, "There you go. I'm sorry we lied to you-!" I tackled him in a hug, he was surprised. "Thank you so much great! I love you so much!" Once I realized what I said I blushed and got off of him. He got up and dusted himself off. He looked in my eyes and said. "Don't waste my time." With that he turned away and left. It was all.. a lie.. he was playing with my emotions! THAT BASTARD! I stood there, then radiant came in again. "Hey.. I saw what happened. You good?" I shook my head. "Why did I ever love him?!?" Radiant flinched.

Why did I...?

———————————
513 words. Oh my god. Well here you go, I'm not really informed on this so sorry if I got any info wrong. This was fun writing!
Have a "great_day"!

Dema don't control us,
Zada.