"For what?" I keep my voice close to silent.

"For.. this. For saving me."

"Hey, without you here i'd be a lonely bastard." 

Wait, saving him? Was he going to.. OH MY GOD- I'm not ruining the moment by asking him about it.

We sit there for what feels like hours, when I feel myself fall asleep in his arms.

-----------------------------------------

FRANKS POV

What the hell are they doing up there? I haven't heard from y/n or Gerard in like, 30 minutes.

I reach his door, and slowly open it, not stepping inside. I see that they're in the corner, and both asleep. Y/N is in his arms. How fucking adorable!!!

"Ray! Ray!" I whisper-shout to him, and he's across the hall. "What?"

"Come look at these motherfuckers!" I motion for him to come look.

"Okay, we should probably move them onto the bed, definitely more comfortable." He slowly tip toes in, and I follow. 

Gently picking y/n up and placing her on the bed, Ray sets Gerard right next to her. We quickly run out and back downstairs.

-------------------------

~Next Morning~

Y/N's POV 

When I wake up, my body aches of frustration. I remember falling asleep around 5PM last night, and I check my watch to see its 6AM. 13 hours? Damn. Wait, didn't we fall asleep in the corner? How the hell-

Oh, Frank and Ray. Goooooot it.

I sigh, and get up to change into clothes for today. I'm just stealing his skinny jeans and a hoodie. 

I quickly throw on the hoodie, with the Black Sabbath logo on it. No surprise, it is Gerard after all.

As i'm buttoning my- HIS skinny jeans, I see a paper with lyrics. Okay, a sneak peak wouldn't hurt, right?

'And if you stay, I would even wait all night
Or until my heart explodes'

How long?

'Til we find our way in the dark and out of harm
You can run away with me anytime you want

Wait, is this about me?

"Is that my hoodie?" A sleepy Gerard says, slowly sitting up. "Uh, yeah." I try to hide the fact that I have the lyrics in my hand. I quickly put it back on the vanity, but he notices. He walks up, and picks up the paper, opening it. "I see you found my lyrics?" He skims the paper. "Yes, yes i did."

"What are they about?" When I ask that, he quietly sets the paper down. "You." He keeps his eyes on the paper. "You, they're about you y/n. You've helped me through so much, and I needed a way to express both my creativity, my gratefulness, and my love for you." He turns to me, and has a small smile on his face. "Do you have any more songs?"

He gets out a notebook, and sits down on the edge of his bed, and I follow.

Flipping through it, I stop when I see something that caught my eye.

Running away and hiding with you
I never thought they'd get me here
Not knowing you'd change from just one bite
I fought them all off just to hold you close and tight

I swept it under the rug, and continued to look through it.

So hold on tight and don't look back
We don't care about the message or the rules they make
I'll find you when the sun goes black

It was the roar of the crowd
That gave me heartache to sing
It was a lie when they smiled
And said, you won't feel a thing

If I could be with you tonight
I would sing you to sleep
Never let them take the light behind your eyes
One day I'll lose this fight
As we fade in the dark
Just remember you will always burn as bright

I will not kiss you
'Cause the hardest part of this
Is leaving you

Well after all, we'll lie another day
And through it all, we'll find some other way
To carry on through cartilage and fluid
And did you come to stare or wash away the blood?

I shut the notebook, and set it on his lap. "Are these all about me?" 

"Yes, they are. Y/N you have no fucking idea how much you mean to me, I know, I know I was a dick before, and you don't need to forgive me for that, but just know you mean the world to me." I feel tears swell in my eyes at his words. I quickly pull him into one of the most heartfelt, tight hugs of my life.

"I love you." I whisper, and a tear falls down my cheek.