Chapter 3

Hope your not getting bored of the story but this is one of my first proper fanfic so I don't know if it's any good, comment ideas, and yeah, if your reading, (not many people will!) thanks!

Gabbys POV: (2 weeks later)
----------------
I was awoken to Brock jumping on me "it's the last day of school gabby, wake up" he shouted to me, "alright I'm up I'm up" I said putting my hands up in surrender, he laughed and ran away. I looked at my clock - 7am, I was used to getting woke earlier but the best feeling is to wake whenever you please, although I woke at 6.30am every day but went back to sleep as I was out of the hell hole. I stretched and went through to the bathroom and had a nice steamy shower before getting dressed and heading downstairs. Today was the day I had off, of lessons. Shay had noticed the big bruise on my arm the other day, but I just told him I knocked it and that I was fine... Little did he know. "Morning... oh my gosh I just realised something GABBY DOSENT HAVE A TARD NAME.. MOMMYTARD COME OVER HERE!" he shouted as he vlogged me. "What is it guys?" She asked holding a crying Daxton, "Gabby doesn't have a Tard name!" He said "how could we forget", "oh yeah" mom laughed, "what about blondetard" laughed dad, "yeah!" I giggled, I had become so much more confident especially on camera with the vlogging and things, since I was adopted. I love it. I took the camera off of dad, "so guys I don't have any lessons today so I'm just going to be hanging out with yous, let's go see Gavin, GAVIN" I vlogged, "what?" He replied poking his head from his bedroom, "say hi to everyone" I said, "hi everyone" he said as he did a funny face. "Okay I'm hungry so im gonna get breakfast, see ya!" And with that I turned the camera off. "Your getting good at that blondetard" dad said as he messed my blonde locks, "I'm going to maker studios, I'll see you later sweetie" he smiled as he kissed my forehead, "I love you" i said as he walked out the door. I heard a faint "I LOVE YOU TOO" come from outside. I heard mom from the kitchen, "come on dax stop crying, BROCK go get your lunchbox" she shouted, I walked through, "here mom I'll take Daxton" I said lifting Daxton from her, "thanks honey" she said as she helped Brock get ready. I calmed Daxton down and put him in his high chair then gave him some Cheerios, "chick, would you look after Daxton for 15 minutes while I take the other to school?" Mom Asked, "sure" I smiled. She shouted the other kids, "have a good day" I said to Avia, "bye Emmi" I shouted as they left. I decided to do a super tidy up when mom was away to make her pleased. Daxton was playing with the Cheerios so I left him too it, first I did the dishes and put them away, I fed Zeke and the cats then lifted Brock's toys from the living room. Daxton started whimpering so I put the baby channel on tv and put him on the carpet. I tided the computer area, then put daxtons high chair away before mom came in. "Oh my, did you do all this honey?" Said mom beaming, "yes, I thought I'd help a little" "good job Gabby" she said as he kissed my cheek. She must have picked up a few things at the store because she had a couple bags that she started putting away. I jumped onto the carpet beside Daxton, "helloo" I said in my baby voice, "mom could I take dax on a walk outside in the stroller?" I asked politely, "sure but don't be very long" she smiled, "thanks". I lifted up dax and carried him into the garage, "should we go on a walk?" I said as I tickled his nose, he did the cutest giggle, I put him into the stroller with no struggle and started walking up the hill to the sheep field.
(Later on)
I woke on the couch, yawned then got up, I saw mom in the kitchen cleaning, "what time is it?" I mumbled rubbing my eyes, "7.30pm sweetie" she answered. "AVIA?" I shouted, "shhhh, I just put Daxton to sleep" whispered mom, "oops sorry" Avia came running through, "what?" "Whatcha doing?" I asked, bored. "Just watching frozen with Emmi" she replied eating a chocolate bar, "can I join you?" I answered, "sure!" She smiled as she chucked me a chocolate bar. I followed her through to Emmi's room. halfway through the movie, I paused it. "Hey guys, do you want to do something really fun?" I said, "yes" spoke Emmi and Avia at the same time. " wait here" I replied, I ran through and found mom and dad watching a movie, "mom pleaseeeee can we have a shot of your make up?" I beg, "you know how we feel about makeup" dad said, "I know but we just wanted to have a turn and wipe it straight off" I promised, "well okay then" smiled mom, "thank you" I said as I kissed them and ran off then collected moms make up. I then ran back through to Emmi's room where my sisters awaited. "Mom let us use her make up!" I laughed, "oh my gosh!" Gasped Emmi, "can you do mine?" Avia asked me, "then me?" Begged Emmi, "of course" I smiled as I sat down with Avia in front of me. Nobody knew, but my mom was a makeup artist and I remember her practicing on me and showing me how to do it, she always told me I had a talent. But sadly at the care home makeup was one of the Strict bans! I emptied the full make up bags into the floor as Avia tied her brown hair up. "Surprise me!" Said Avia in her best American accent. I started to put the perfect tone of foundation, and remembered how much I loved to do people's make up. It brought back so many memories of doing make up with my mom, I blinked away tears before the girls noticed. I next lightly filled her eyebrows, "winged liner?" I asked her, "yeah, sure" she smiled, clueless of what that was. So i did a winged liner then applied a purple smokey eyed eyeshadow and put minimal mascara on, highlighted her cheek bones and finished the look with a clear lipgloss. "Go look!" I cheered as I finished. She walked over to the mirror trying to hide her excitement. "OH MY GOSH...I LOVE IT... I LOOK JUST LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT" she screamed, I shushed her as I knew Daxton and Brock were in bed. "Thank you!" She said as she hugged me, being carful not to smudge her look. "We will do a fashion show!" She suddenly said, "I'll go get my purple dress on" I laughed and started on Emmi's look, I again applied foundation, lightly filled her eyebrows, penciled a thin layer of eyeliner, did a simple pink eyeshadow look with faint glitter. Put quite heavy mascara on, some bright blush and a light pink lipstick. "What do you think?" I asked as she looked at herself in the mirror, "I look amazing, thanks" she sang, "just like Taylor" she laughed, "I'll get changed for the fashion show as well" and then she ran off. Avia came through all dolled up, "wow Avia your so pretty" I gasped. We waited a little While until Emmi came through looking Beautiful. I got the camera from the desk and started to records, "okay so guys I've hair been allowed to do Avia and Emmi's make up and they decided to get their dresses on and do a fashion show for mom and dad so I thought i would vlog it" I explained to the viewers, then went on to show them a close up of their nice make up. I walked through to the living room where mom and dad were sat, "now here come models, Avia and Emmi" I said with passion,some music played as they strutted through. Mom and dad clapped and whistled at them as they posed and walked back through to the hall. "Oh my they look beautiful, did you do that makeup all by yourself?" Mom gasped, "it looks so professional, you've got a talent!" Dad complimented me. I blushed. The rest of the night was pretty normal!