𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Začít od začátku

Ignoring your worries, you place your hand over his bulge making him let out a soft moan.

You continue to palm him as he lifts you up, carrying you bridal style.

He lays you down on the soft bed, before climbing over you.

While staring directly at you, he starts to roll your satin dress up until it was scrunch at your chest.

You look down, glad that you didn't decide to wear your granny undies. You wore black, lace panties, which contrasted well with your light skin. 

"Looks like you knew what was going to happen." You blush, your body was on fire.

He gets to his knees from in between your legs, removing his tie with one hand in jerky movements. 

Hot.

He then starts to unbutton his shirt, but you stop him, pulling him down so he was hovering over you again.

"I wanted to do that..." You whispered, skimming your hand over the buttons.

"Do whatever you want, baby," you sensually started to unbutton it, grazing your hand over his skin underneath as he shivers above you.

Once his shirt was fully unbuttoned, he shimmies down to your stomach, kissing it gently.

It tickles you, but also turns you on more.

Multitasking, he starts to trace the edge of the lace of your panties, hooking his fingers under them after.

The other hand was on your chest, rolling his hand around it, giving you immense pleasure.

You started to feel a wet pool between you legs, you tug on his hair wanting him to do something. Anything.

"What do you want, princess?"

You whine loudly, words stuck in your throat.

"Baby, you gotta tell me what you want."

"I- I want you...", you whimper lowly, pulling him closer to you if that was even possible.

He wanted to keep going, he wanted to give you the most pleasure you've ever felt...

But something didn't feel right.

He knew that you were a bit drunk, and didn't want to take advantage of you, not this way.

He stood up, not daring to meet your eyes.

And then... he was gone in a blink of an eye.

You life felt like your life was moving in slow motion. 

Your heart felt heavy but your body felt empty.

He was haunting my mind.

You couldn't stop thinking of him, or scrolling on his Instagram, hoping to see him post something.

You were obsessed.

He'd left you, horny, alone and empty.

I should have known, we're too different anyways.