"Look your friend understands that it was your mistake then why don't you keep your ego aside and accept your mistake" She said with a smirk.

"You.." Aditya yelled moving closer but Karthik prevented this.

" Stop it guys . Sister we will repair it and give it back to you. It's my promise" Karthik said to Kritika. Kritika's anger melts hearing 'Sister' word

"Okay. Um this is my number" she said .

" I will call you and inform after repairing your car" Karthik stated.

Kritika nods her head and turned towards Aradhya.

"Aradhya come on let's go" She said holding her hand. Karthik panicked hearing this.

" Um it's very late we will drop you guys if you agree". Karthik jumped halting their steps. Aditya narrows his eyes at him. Kartik shrugs his shoulders

Kritika was going to say no but Aradhya interupts: "Ya sure. We will take our bag and come"
Kartik smiles. Aradhya drags Kritika from there

Aditya's pov

"How dare she talk to me like that". She don't know who I am". Aditya hissed fisting his palm tightly.

"Man she is right. Calm down. It's your mistake this time." Karthik said softly.

" So you are accusing your best friend." Aditya asked irritatingly.

"No I am stating the facts but I should tell one thing she is the first girl who doesn't fall for Aditya Singhania's charms." Karthik teased him.

"I don't care". Aditya rambled waving his hand. Karthik chuckles

SCENE SHIFTS

"Aradhya what was that" Kritika asked as soon as they reached their car

" What" Aradhya retorted innocently.

"Why did you agree when he asked to drop us" she made the question clear.

"Kritika chill it's not a big thing. Since it was night it will be very danger for us and in this place it's very difficult to get a lift okay" Aradhya said. Kritika nodded hesitantly. . Both of them takes their bag

Aditya and Kartik see them coming . Aditya goes and sits in the driver seat. Kartik on passenger seat. Both girls get seated on back seat.

" Are you comfortable". Karthik asked turning towards him.

"Yes ". Aradhya replied smiling at him. Kartik smiles in return. Kritika looks at this exchange with a doubt. Later she shook away her thoughts

The drive was in silence. Every one was sitting quietly . This irritates Kritika a lot because she can't sit quiet for a second. She looks at others who were sitting as if they were in a funeral. She pouts .After some time she takes her phone , wears her headset and started playing temple run with a big smile. Aditya sees this through the front mirror. A small smile appears his face but he clears it. Kartik asked about their house. Aradhya answers to him since Kritika was busy playing the game.

After some time Kritika jumps from the seat which startles everyone: "I WONN.."

Aditya stop his car with a sudden break : "What the..?"

Everyone looks at her as if she is mad. Kritika smiles sheepishly and shows her phone:" Um sorry".

" Keep your phone in your bag otherwise I will throw it out". Aditya warned her through the rear mirror."

Kritika keeps her phone back quickly and sits quietly. Aditya shook his head in disbelief and starts his car.

"Khadoos" Kritika mumbled glaring at his figure and looked outside.