"So you guys drive on the other side of the road? oh and I have to ask, is there really that many deadly animals around?" Aurora laughs into her dinner, "well technically to me, you drive on the wrong side of the road, it's a miracle I haven't crashed my car yet honestly, and no, I mean you get the occasional spider, I know there was a bunch in my hometown, but if you ignore them they ignore you, growing up I remember you would sometimes see a kangaroo just hopping through town, and I know what you're thinking, no we don't actually ride them we kind of just stay out of their way, the fuckers are huge!" He laughs at her extreme opposition to the idea of riding a kangaroo, not being able to help the image of her riding a kangaroo down the street out of his head, he snorts into his wine causing Rory to laugh at him "you right Spence?" She asks still laughing "yeah yeah I'm fine I was just imagining you trying to ride a kangaroo down the street" she burst out laughing, "honestly that would be so entertaining, I'm sure there's a video on the internet somewhere of that." both laughing as they finish their dinner, they almost forget it's a date.... Almost.

--

After Spence clears the table, filling the sink with dishes, deciding to wash them up in the morning, he directs her in the direction of the lounge room, and turns on the Tv "ok so I know this is your favorite'' he holds up the breakfast club DVD, her face lights up, "no wayyyyy ahh thank you!'' She was so excited he could see it on her face as she grinned and tapped her boots on the floor. He walked in the kitchen grabbing the plate of chocolate covered strawberries and popcorn that had been going in the microwave. he walks back in to see her with her boots on the floor next to her, picking up the stack on blankets, her face lighting up seeing the strawberries "ooo I LOVE strawberries, especially chocolate covered ones thank you did you make them yourself?" He smiles at her, placing them down on the table infront of them, nodding "you romantic little fucker" she says teasingly while picking up a strawberry, "holy fuck these are good" she makes a face of pure bliss as she bites into the strawberry.

He dims the lights and the opening credits of the movie come onto the screen, she grabs the blanket and throws it over the both of them, subconsciously sliding closer to him on the couch. His heart starts beating a little faster as he plucks up the courage to put his arm around her. She snuggles into his shoulder smiling as his arm wraps around her figure, trying to keep the grin off her face as the movie starts to play "Spenceeeeeeee can you pass me a strawberry?" She looks up at him with a pleading look on her face, he smiles lovingly down at her before nodding and grabbing her a strawberry, she smiles wide, laying her head on her shoulder while holding the strawberry with both hands nibbling on it while still paying attention to the movie that was playing on the Tv, he couldn't help but notice just how beautiful she was, just lying there, He felt so blessed in that moment that it was his shoulder she was lying on. "What?" She whispers softly, noticing his eyes on her "nothing" he replies "you just look so beautiful" she smiles shyly up at him, biting her lip slightly, she notices how close their faces are and blushes. not knowing what to do with herself she grabs his hand in hers and rests them both in her lap.

Spencer's thumb rubs small circles on Rory's pointer finger, unable to help but notice how easily their hands fit together, like a jigsaw puzzle. He looks down at her, she looks so peaceful with her face buried in his chest, he leans down and kisses the top of her head, feeling her smile into his chest. He wishes silently that he had the guts to just kiss her on the lips. But he couldn't bring himself to disturb her.

--

Laying in the lap of Spencer Reid, Aurora feels at peace, happy, calm, she knew in her chest she belonged there, her hand fit into his so perfectly, he kisses the top of her head and she smiles into her chest, she could almost feel that he wanted to kiss her, but she also knew he was too shy, if she wanted him to kiss her, she had to make the first move. She feels the butterflies rise up in her chest and she takes a deep breath before sitting up and turning to him "Spence?" She stares deep into his golden eyes, noticing them flick down to her lips, giving her the permission she needed to make her move.

She grabs his face with both hand pulling him towards her, connecting their lips in the center, moving with the rhythm she had never felt before in her life, she feels his hands comb through her hair and rub circles on her back, her hands hang loosely around her neck as they kiss, sparks were flying, she thought in that moment that magic was real, and she was feeling it, that was the feeling she had been searching for. Pulling away, not because she wanted to, but because she needed air, she doesn't move her arms, smiling at him, lips puffy and swollen, she throws her arms further around him burying her head in his neck, the feeling of euphoria still flowing through the both of them. He kisses her neck as she lies there, forgetting completely about the movie that was still playing on the screen, He tasted of chocolate and strawberries, she would never forget that taste, she kisses him once more, before lying back on his shoulder, the grin never leaving her face, she could almost feel the shock and energy flowing through his body and into hers. "Rora?" She looks back up at him, "please never leave me?" He whispers, she smiles "never" she leans in, kissing him once more, that was the moment she realized she loved him.

--

She had kissed him, the one thing he had wanted all night, she had kissed him, and it was magical, she tasted of strawberries and chocolate and he knew for years to come he would think of her every time he saw them. She said she would never leave, that was all the confirmation he needed, he was in love with Aurora Hearst.

A half hour later, He looks down at the sleeping figure on his lap, stroking her soft brown hair, she smiles in her sleep, feeling his touch. He smiles down at her, checking the time, he realizes that it's 1am he knows she'll have to stay over, deciding he would sleep on the couch, he gently wakes her, "Rora, Rora" she stores looking up at him "Spence? what time is it?" Her sleepy voice whispers as the closing credits play in front of them, he had to resist the urge to kiss her again, "Goodmorning gorgeous it's 1am, I'll grab you a sweater to sleep in ok? I'll take the couch." she grabs his hand and sits up, yawning adorably, "no, well yes to the sweater, but no don't take the couch, join me." she looks up at him, releasing what she had said, cursing her tired brain for not stopping her from letting that slip out, he smiles down at the sleepy woman, "ok, I'll grab you the sweater." He walks into his bedroom fluffing up the pillows and grabbing her his favorite sweater from the closet, when he comes back she is standing up, with a glass of water held in both hands, He smiles at her, handing her the sweater, she gives him a shy smile and walks to the bathrooms to change.

He cleans up the kitchen, stacking the dishwasher and putting the leftovers in the fridge. When she returns, hair up in a ponytail and his sweater way too big for her, coming down to around her knees. He is speechless, how cold one woman be so perfect, she walks towards his and puts her arms around his neck, his hands subconsciously snake around her waist, noticing how she is on her tiptoes to reach his face, she kisses him on the lips, and whispers "thank you for the best date of my life" He kisses her once more, smiling into her lips. "The first of many" she smiles tiredly up at him. He shuts the fridge and turns out the light, taking her hand and guiding her into his bedroom, they climb into bed, her head resting on his chest.

And for the first time, they go to sleep in each others arms.