𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨& 𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨💊

Start from the beginning

My eyes partially widened at this. Was she... self harming?....

"She also had other bruises on her back like they were caused by a whip lash or a belt. Now I did the best I could and healed those scars but I am worried about her." she turned to look at me and All might, but mostly me, "Please Aizawa, if this girl keeps acting strange you have to help her" Recovery girl sounded desperate at this. 

"No need to worry, I'll make sure she doesn't act up" I said. 

I have a very bad feeling about this...

[meanwhile...] 

JuJu's POV

I softly closed the front door making sure I don't make any noise. 

"Halt genau dort an"

(stop right there)

"Shit!" I softly cursed. My aunt was sitting in one of the chairs in the living room, one leg across the other and her arms folded in front of her chest. I can tell she was pissed off. I slowly turned my body around to face her. 

"Care to explain why you were in detention?" she started tapping her heel against the floor. 

"I couldn't control my quirk during an exercise and used it against one of my classmates" which was partially true. If I told her it was a boy that made me mad she would go ballistic. 

"I'm going to let this slide you brat" she stood up from her chair, making her way towards me "But if I as ever get another call saying that you're in detention again. I will not hesitate in hurting you".

I waited till she was inside her bedroom so I could go to mine. I took a quick shower and wore comfortable clothes. I walked down the kitchen to get a snack when I saw Bakugo outside my window walking down the other side of the street. 

"What the hell?" I mumbled. I walked out the front door and down the three steps "Bakugo?" I asked, That seemed to startle him. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him "This is where I come to pick up my mail" I stared at him quite confused since there is no mailboxes around here. 

"Katsuki Bakugo were you following me?" I teased him. 

Bakugo scoffed and looked to the side but I noticed a small tint of pink on his cheeks. "Yeah. So what if I am?" I smiled at him "Well that would be considered as stalking and it's technically illegal to do so" she slightly chuckled. 

"Why don't you tell me the real reason why you're here" Bakugo scratched the back of his head "You never told me where you wanted to go for our date" he mumbled the last part "I'm sorry go where for our what?" "FOR OUR DATE YOU IDIOT CAN'T YOU LISTEN?!" He shouted.

I shushed him "I heard you the first time I just wanted to hear you say it again".

Bakugo's POV

Her hands... they're on my mouth... 

"I heard you the first time I just wanted to hear you say it again" 

I never noticed how beautiful her eyes look when the sun hits them. AGH! STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!

"Get your damn hands off me" I roughly took her hands away from my mouth and looked away "If you want to know where we can go there's a festival happening in two days. We can go there for our date" she tilted her head at me with a soft smile. 

That stupid smile...

"Tsch. Whatever I'll take you there" I turned around to start walking when I felt her hand on my shoulder "How are you going to call me if you don't have my number?".