Disguises Blue x Green (requested by Blue-and-Green)

DISCLAIMER : I DONT OWN POKEMON!!!!
Blue's POV
I was walking around Pallet Town for a while cause I was bored. Nobody was free and Green, my main target, was somewhere that I have no idea. I was walking down the street when I noticed somebody who oddly was wearing the same clothes as me. And it had the same hair as me. I was curious and there was nothing to do anyways. I followed the figure past several houses and it stopped in front of the lab. I ran to the figure and tapped it on the shoulder. The figure turned around but I couldn't see its nose and eyes because of the hat's shadow? But it looked exactly like me.
"HOLY ARCEUS!!!! DITTY IS THAT YOU????" I exclaimed.
The figure chuckled and walked inside the lab.
"Hey, I'm talking to you!" I said and followed it in.
The figure wasn't anywhere to be seen, but out of the corner of my eye p, I saw some long brown hair. I followed it and tackled the figure down.
"Aha! Got you!" I exclaimed and ripped off the wig.
There was Green smirking at me. Did I ever mention that he's my boyfriend?
"Okay, so why are you walking around like me?" I questioned playfully.
"Oh you know, just for some payback." Green said.
"Oh~! Well, it's time for some punishment~!" I mused.
I'll let you guess on what happened later.