Chapter 4

I'm Yasmine, I'm 16, I'm black and white mixed, I'm 5'3 ,I just moved down to LA last week, I live with my dad my mom left when I was 4,
I have a best friend skittles her real name is Alex but skittles is her nickname for some reason, you will get to her later.

"Yaya yo ass better be up when I get to that room" my dad said, " I'm up dad" I said jumping from my bed and running into the bathroom.

Idk if y'all parents do that but that be the most scariest shit.

I walk out the bathroom with a towel around my waist.

I walk to my closest to get out the outfit that I chose last night. I go to my bed and lotion up my body, then put on my Victoria secret pantie set.

"Hurry the fuck up yaya " my dad yells from downstairs, I rush and put my outfit which it a black dress that stops above my thighs whit my black Jordan B'loyals. And I spray some perfume on.

I grab my phone from off the charger keys, lipgloss, charger and headphones and walk downstairs, "bout time to ass came down them stairs" my dad says not taken his eyes off the tv.

I walk into the kitchen grab a orange, I walk into the living room and kiss my dad bye before walking to the door "bye daddy love you" I say closing the door behind me.

On my way to the bus stop I pull my orange and start to eat it.

I sit down On The bench looking down at my phone, I bit into my last piece of my orange when something hit me, I look down and it was a apple.

"First day and already getting hit with flying apples" I say picking it up and throwing it away."my bad I meant to throw it in the trash can by you" this girl says.

I look at her and look at her eyes, there so beautiful, I guess she was staring to cause another girl came and shoved her.

"Damn you lookin at her like u hungry" the girl says "man hush up I was talkin until u two dip shits came" she says.

The bus came and they got on, when I get in I walk to the back of the bus and tap on the girl that throw the apple at me shoulder.

"Mind if I sit with you" I ask her "yeah u can" she says "I'm yasmine, but people call me yaya" I tell her looking at her "I'm kailani, kj for short" she says.

We talk for a while when we get to the school
"You need help getting to your classes" she says putting her earbuds in her back pack "yea I do" I said walking into the office.

I go to the desk "name" the lady at the desk asked "yasmine James" I said and she gives me my schedule.

I turn around around to find kj looking at me "kj" I said looking at her.

Does this girl ever stop staring.

"KAILANI" I said "hm" she says with a lost look on her face "you stare to much " I say laughing.

We walk to class talking "you two are l-" " we didn't realize" kj says walking to the back of the class with her friends I did not get the names of, they seem cool- " girl what's ur name since u just standing there" this bitch see Ik damn well-" no how am I supposed to know-" "don't say it she's slow I'm the head" kj says.

.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED