Somthing that will happen later 

(Play the music while reading please)

YAYA
loading up the clip to my guns, I look up fount noticing we're we are. "Y'all ready" I said to everyone in the van.

They all answered yes, and pulled down there masks.

"I'm coming mi amor" I said pulling down my masks. "Remember your training" I said to our new recruit and she nodded.

I felt the van stop, everyone gets up and get out the van and goes to there places, "three  to the back door and three through the upstairs window" I said into the ear peace.

Me and my team hides in the bushes while I signal for the snipers to take out the guards by the door.

KJ
"You really think she coming for you" Jae said leaning on the wall behind her. I just looked at her and looked away " so u not gonna speak" she said walkin to me with her fist balled.

YAYA
I walked to the door with my team behind me. And move out the way for Skit to do her job,

KJ
I closed my eyes ready for the punches she about to do. But I didn't feel anything so I turn my head and look at Jae who was standing right in front of me,

"Nah I got something for you" she said walking out the room with a smirk on her face.

YAYA
"We're in boss" she said moving back. We walk in not seeing anyone. We walk around hearing light thuds coming from up stairs. I signal for my team to search the house takin out anything that moves.

I walk in the living room seeing guards siting and playing the game, I look to my right and see one of my members.

We look at each other and start taken out every last one of them.

KJ
I breath in and out fast wondering what she's going to do to her, I  look to the left of me and sees my  brother  sleep, "I'm sorry" I said quietly not to wake him.

Jae walks back in with a taser and some rope in her hand "lets see if wanna talk now" she said walking to my brother.

YAYA
We walk to the middle of the house to meet up with the rest of the team, "y'all find or see her anywhere" I asked and they all said no.

I grew angry "boss she's in the basement" I hear Leah say in my ear "ok direct the way" I said with a evil smirk on my face.

KJ
i watched her pick up my brother by his hands and tie him up lifting him up in the air. "Now answer my question kj" she said lookin at me with anger in her eyes.

I didn't answer I was lookin at my brother with fear in my eyes hoping he won't wake up.

Jae laughs and tases him. "Stop it " I screamed trying to get out of the chains looking at my brother who was screaming.

YAYA
I follow Leahs instructions to the back of the house "she's do-" she was cut off by screams,I run down the stairs with everyone behind me.

KJ

"I said answer me" Jae screamed, "idk where yaya is" I screamed lookin back in fourth from Jae and JR watching my brother cry. "Ik you know" she said bring the taser to my brothers neck "n-" i was cut off by a gun shot and seeing Jaes body falling to the floor.

YAYA

I run down the stairs and point my gun at Jaes head "I said answer me" she screamed at KJ " idk where yaya is" she screamed lookin from Jae to her brother.

"Ik u know" she said bring the taser to his neck, by that time I was pissed, "n-" kJ screamed but was cut off by the gun going off.

I hit her right in the head, I run to KJ " look away" I told her shooting the chain making it break.

She gets up and runs to her brother putting him down. "I'm sorry I'm so sorry" she keep repeating holding him in her arms.

I walk to them and unties the rope off his arms and pick him up walkin back to the car with KJ right behind me.

.
.
.
.
.

This is something that is going to happen latter on in the story. And yes Ik why type this. It's because Ik been thinking about this for awhile and wanted to put in the storie soo😌👉🏽👈🏽