"What the crap just happened." Jiro did not understand what happened and was looking a gift horse in the mouth.

"Huh? Is it them?" Momo reacted and looked to the entrance.

"Sorry everyone." the notable voice of nezu popped out. He rode on vlad's shoulder. "I know we're a bit late, But I got the teachers over as fast as I could."

"It's Iida!" ochako was relieved to tears, well almost.

"YOUR CLASS REP HAS RETURNED! I FULFILLED MY DUTY! AND I BROUGHT REINFORCEMENTS!" the villains started to go wild at them. Trying desperately to defeat them fast.

Mic walked forward and took a breath. "YEEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he used his quirk to amplify his voice. The noize so loud and strong it was literally blowing people away. Ectoplasm unleashed his quirk making copies of himself. Said clones the beat the remaining people on the stairs.

"Our main objective is our students. Protect them first."

"Yes, sir." the other teachers respond and got to work

"Aw, man. The pro's are here. It's game over for real. Let's go home and try when we-" he was interrupted by being shot in the arm. Two more went too his leg and a fourth greased his other arm. Kurogiri brought his form around tomura protecting him from further bullets.

"We need someone to capture them from a distance." snipe said while STILL firing.

"I'm on it." 13 piped in.

"Huh?" snipe finally stopped firing by being taken by surprise.

Tomura laid in a pool of his own blood, curled up in a ball and shivering from the pain. "Let's go" Kurogiri started to wrap his form around tomura when he started to be sucked away. 'This IS-! Blackhole!' "GURRR"

"I may have failed to kill you this time. But your days are numbered! You too kid"

Izuku gave a weak middle finger, honestly unnoticeable "love... you COUGH HACK COUCH... ... too." Tomura finally disappeared beyond the portal. Kurogiri, not far behind. Izuku swore he smelt alcohol.

That day, we learned what pro's can do. And what they fight against, to keep us all safe. It was a revelation that some weren't prepared for. But they survived.

"GAHHHH! FUCK!" his feet burned in protest. He started to feel the effects of his concussions and blood loss. He knew he should not taste purple. But he was. "Damit, I wasn't strong enough. I was a burden."

"No, you weren't. If not for you, your classmate's and your teacher might have lost their lives. Honestly, I should be berating myself." all might turned to Izuku, half transformed. "Seeing you push yourself so hard, made me go further. You saved me. You're plenty strong. Anyway, you're still young. You can grow."

' thanks but no. I need to be stronger. Far stronger.' Izuku met all might's eyes "thank's, all- no.. half might."

"PHHHHTT! What? Haahah."

"I mean, your half you form so...."

"Well, my my my." snipe tipped his hat.

"I can't believe we let them escape after all they did here." midnight added.

"They did catch us completely by surprise." vlade put nexu down on the ground. "For now let's make sure our students are safe" they both nodded.

"If all the pro teachers are gathered here, then that must mean the rest of the school is safe. They attacked the faculty but not the rest of the campus."