'Crap, i can't fight them. That nomu guy took too much out of me... I'm impressed young cha-steel lasted as long as he did.' his body lightly shook from the strain of his form. 'I'm pretty sure if I make one more move, I'll be forced into my weak form. I can't keep even this up much longer. I just have to stall until they get here.' he adjusted his stance and leaned a little forward "WHAT! Are you scared!" Kirigiri's eyes squinted, all might didn't notice. He focused on Tomura, who had stepped back again. 'They hesitated. Maybe this will work. They're so close to surrendering, or at least running away!'

Tomura started to scratch his neck with viger. "If only nomu was here. He'd rush you right now and pound you into the ground without giving it a second thought."

"Tomura shigaraki. Do not freight. Look at him. He has definitely weakened. Nomu's attacks were definitely successful. He's on his own. The children aparer to be frozen in fear and the one that gave us trouble looks like he will kell over any second. And look, our underlings are recovering. We likely have a few minutes before their reinforcements arrive. If you and I work together, we can do this. We haven't missed out chance to kill all might!"

"Yeah, yeah your right." shit "this is it. We have no choice. We have to do it now. I mean the big end boss is right here!"

Bakago and Kirishima turn around to see villains getting up. "I think all might can handle those two main guys. Let's make sure these dudes don't hurt anyone else."

"Yeah, let's make them pay." she let a wicked smile onto her lips.

"Cha-steel. Stay put for now. Your in no condition to fight. In fact here." Todoroki placed his hand on Izuku's messed up back and gave it a thin layer of ice. It could bend a bit so he could still operate. "To help with the pain." Izuku just nodded his head and looked back to all might.

'I'm the only one who knows. He can't move faster than the mist guy and tomura. Infact I wouldn't be surprised if he couldn't move at all right now. He went way past his limit. If those guys go after him he is dead.' he knew what he had to do. Will future him hate him? Maybe. Will he regret it? Absolutely not.

Tomura charged forward. 'So this is it?'

"Consider this revenge for what you did to nomu!" was tomura's crazed battle cry.

'Holy shit this is bad!' he tried to raise his fist but his body could barely move. Kurogiri started up a portal. 'Where is everyone!?' those two continued there way to all might 'I NEEDED BACK UP!'

"NO YOU DON'T, VILLAINS" Izuku kicked off the ground. The layer of ice broke off from his force. He forced the energy he barely had out of his feet for more speed. Pain coursed up from his legs and up his spin. Bits of shoe,skin and blood were being left behind. 'Shit, messed up and blew up the bottom of my feet but no time for that. I can hit the part of his body that's hidden and stop this!' he started to call the last little bits of power he had. 'Push through and break the chains that bind me!' he brought his fist back for a good punch. Then everything seemed to slow. Tomura tossed his hand to the side and into Kurogiri and came out the other side of him. Right. In font. Of. Izuku. 'Shit.... Shit... Shit.... This can't be the.. The end.'

"I won't fall for that again." Izuku tried to pull his head back moving all his power he had left to protect his face.

"Eeeh EHEHEH EGH EHEHEH HAHAHA" mere moments when the where about to make contact, a gun shot fired of. The bullet landed and knocked tomura's hand away. Things speed back up. Death was averted. 'SHIT! I couldn't do anything to save myself!' Izuku catered to the ground.

All might turned to the front entrance. "There here!" a man dressed in a western cowboy style, and a gas mask on his face. The metal S on his hat shimerd, and he turned to the mountain zone. He fired two more rounds. Both bullets hit their mark. Hitting the electric villain in his arms