Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Lauren

I laughed. Why was everyone so stupid? Everyone in the compound was stressing themselves to death, while I was enjoying the best time of my life. 

Alone by myself in the girl's dorm.

Anyways, I was destined to die within another 15 days, so nothing could possibly be worse. I found myself actually enjoying the roller-coaster ride into the mouth of death.

I giggled again. The murderer wouldn't kill me when everybody believes that I'm the true murderer. Or maybe I was the murderer. Oh I really didn't know. Or care either.

Sometimes I believed that I was mentally ill, I had always been the awkward girl, who came to school with bruises and the one who daydreamed about a hundred new ways to kill herself in lessons.

Therefore, I didn't really pay attention to classes and my teacher never really cared either. I couldn't be considered as bright, but I was cunning enough. Nobody wanted to mess with me in school. I didn't have friends. Nobody liked me. Never really felt loved either.

I have learnt to get over it in the years. People say that I have dark characteristics, which I sadly accept it is true. Before I got here, I was a sad wretch, who was engulfed in her own anxiety and depression. It controlled me, mentally and physically. 

I was born to believe that I was a mistake. My cousin was born a year after me and everyone adored him like an angel, halo and all. I was the shadow of him, a disobedient bitch. My mother died bearing me, which made my father turn his back on me. I was taken to a foster family, who made sure that her own child was more superior in every way compared to me.

I hated it. I ran away and found my father. The drunken remains of him actually.

And I don't have to explain what happened when I found my father... you probably could guess.

After we met, I was homeless on the streets for a few days. That was horrible, but there was always worse. They found me of course, and put me in a new foster family, since the previous one didn't want me anymore.

Over the course of a few years, I was moved from one foster family, then to another. This cycle kept on repeating. Some were actually nice, but they did't understand me and only pitied me because I'm meant to be 'mentally broken'. I just wanted them to leave me alone, and when they wouldn't, I would just run away.

I gradually became suicidal as I turned 14. My foster family had to take me to therapy.It was a huge waste of time and it didn't work. I still am suicidal, but there isn't anything that could cure me anyways. 

I wasn't scared of death. Nobody gave a shit about me. What't the point?

Then the lights flickered...

--------------------------------------------

Author's Note 

Elaine... I know ur reading this... 😏 Don't worry ur coming in soon.

Lauren was sad to write about. I guess her life is messed up beyond repair. Anyways, another death (as you can tell) is coming up. 

QOTD: Who do you think will die this time?

Have a good break!

W.Kells (QQbunny)😘