Chapter 11 Dead Unicorn

Start from the beginning

Well things didn't go well. Apparently Neville had followed us or something and Mcgonagal gave us all detention and then...she took fifty points away from Gryffindor....each. I wanted to cry when she told us that. she was so disappointed. 150 points lost....that put Gryffindor in last place. Harry was really upset as people were angry with us. Everyone wanted to see Slytherin lose the house cup. People were upset with me and Neville too. They weren't speaking to us. Like I care. They never talked to me before. They're the ones missing out man. Snape has been bothering Quirrell again and we believe he's figured out how to get past Quirrells spell. At least there is still Fluffy.
"Maybe we should go to Dumbledore?" Hermione said worriedly.
"We have no proof! Quirrells too scared to back us up. and it's pretty clear we hate Snape, Mione." I sigh.
Our detention was to happen the next day. At 11 me and Harry said our goodbyes to Ron and Hermione. we made our way to the entrance hall with Neville to find Filch. Malfoy stood there not very happy. damn forgot he had detention with us.
"Follow me," Filch said leading us outside into the night. Filch went on and on about old punishments and blah blah blah. we finally arrived at Hagrids hut. I looked around questionably. Why are we at Hagrids?
"Is that you Filch? I want to get started."
I smiled we are working with Hagrid. This won't be that bad. but the. I heard Filch telling Harry that we were going into the forest. Neville moaned and Malfoy stopped his face pale. I felt all the color drain from my face as well.
"The forest?" Malfoy said shocked."we can't go in there! There's werewolves and all sorts of things!"
Neville looks petrified.
Hagrid came striding out of the dark with Fang. Fang came bounding over to me and licked my face. I giggled and tried to push the beast off of me. Hagrid carried a crossbow and quiver.
"Bout time. Alright Harry, Elle?"
"I wouldn't be to friendly Hagrid." Filch sneered. "they are here to be punished after all."
"Is that why yeh late Filch? Been lecturin' them, eh? Not your place to do that. I'll take it from here." Hagrid growled.
"Be back at dawn," Filch said, "for what's left of them."
"That's not assuring." I mutter and Harry laughs.
"I'm not going in that forest!" Malfoy says in panic.
"If yeh want to stay at Hogwarts yeh will." Hagrid says fiercely. Malfoy went to complain more but I stomped on his foot and he glowered at me but shut up.
"Right then, listen carefully cause this is dangerous work, follow me over here fore a moment."
He led us to the edge of the forest.he pointed down a narrow track that disappeared into the dark ominous forest.
"Look, see that silvery stuff shinin'? That's unicorn blood. something been attacking them. this is the second time in a week, we are going to try and find it. maybe put it out of its misery."
"What if the things that hurt the unicorn hurts us first." Malfoy said trying to keep the fear out of his voice.
"Nothing will hurt you if me and fang are with you." said Hagrid. "keep to the path. we will split into two parties an' follow the path in two different directions."
"Fine, but I want Fang," Malfoy said quickly.
"Alright but he's a coward," Hagrid smiled. "alright I'll take Harry and Neville this way and Draco, Elle and Fang'll go the other. if yeh get in trouble send up red sparks. be careful lets go."
Harry gives me a worried glance as I sigh and follow behind Malfoy. Malfoy smirks at me as we walk down the path. We walked through the silent forest. I shivered as the wind rustled the leaves.
"You okay doll?" Malfoy asked smirking and trying to put his arm around me.
"Get off you creep!" I shoved him away from me and tried to catch up to Fang. Suddenly I was grabbed around my waist and pulled backwards. I screamed and shot red sparks into the air as my wand was in my hand. I guess I shocked whatever pulled me as they lost hold on me and I fell to the ground with a thump. I yelled again as my head was overcome with pain. my head screamed as I lay in pain in the dirt.
"Oh man Elle! Sorry!" Malfoy actually sounded concerned as he asked me if I was ok. "you scared the shit out of me! I didn't mean to scare you! Are you okay?" He bent down to help me. I lifted my hand to my head and brought it back to show blood. Mannnn. Hagrid and the others came barreling through the trees. I saw Harry running toward me.
"El! I heard you scream! Are you okay? What the hell did you do Malfoy!" Harry screamed and shoved Malfoy away from me.
"I-I grabbed her from behind and she screamed and she scared me so I dropped her and s-she hit her head." Malfoy stuttered. Wow he actually sounds sorry.
Harry ignored him. "Ahhhh Elle belly your bleeding." Harry whispers as he pulls his hand back to reveal blood.
"I'm fine." I get up with the help of Harry. Hagrid shakes his head in frustration. we switched partners as I was "hurt" and had to stay with the teacher. So I went with Hagrid and Neville. we continued our search for the injured unicorn. My head was throbbing but I wasn't going to complain.
"A-are you sure you're okay, Elle?" Neville asked me. I smiled and nodded at him. Suddenly Malfoy ran up to us screaming his head off. Fang bounding behind him"wheres Harry?" I panicked.
"We found the unicorn! Potters being attacked!" Hagrid took off through the forest and we tumbled after him.
"Harry! Harry you alright!" Harry was on the back of a centaur.
"I'm fine." he smiled at me as I looked at him worriedly. "the unicorn is dead Hagrid it's back there."
"This is where I leave you Harry Potter you are safe." the centaur said as Hagrid went to inspect the unicorn. The centaur whispered something to Harry before galloping into the depths of the forest. Harry turned towards me and have me a small smile before hugging me.
"I have so much to tell you." he whispered to me.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

HEY GUYS wow two updates in a row! Go me! Guys I need help. I need a celebrity that could pose as Eleanor, cause it's hard to find a picture of a random girl to pose as Elle because I want the pictures to be of the same girl. AND PLEASE GO READ MY NEW FAN FICTION CALLED MY SECRET! It's a Tate Langdon love story! 💗 Hope you guys like the story.
COMMENT
VOTE
LOVE HP⚡️
Love you all!
~kay 😘💗