Who are you?

A lioness jump on me and pin me to the ground.

Rani: Lion who are you and what are you doing here the lioness said to me still pining me at the ground

Me: Hey easy you don't have to yell at me and is that how you treat a member of your pride i yelled at her.

Rani: What do you mean a member om my pride you are just a lion who is here to harm the tree of life i say to the lion that i still have pinned to ground.

Me: Really, so what have i done to you or the night pride to think i am here to harm the tree of life? I ask her

Rani: How do you know of us the lioness ask me.

Me: Well if you let me up i can explain i said.

Rani got of me and i stand up and said explain now.

Me: Well my name is Y/N I am a human that was transformed in to a lion and i know all of you.

Rani: Oh really so who are we then she ask me.

Me: Well you are rani princes to the tree of life you have a brother call baliyo and your parents is sadly dead and you uncle is surak and your healer is nirmala. And your grandmother and Queen of the tree of life is Janna i explained.

Rani: Okay so you know of us what are your plans here at the tree of life rani ask me.

Me: Well so far i know is that i have the mark of the night pride. I show them my mark.
And i also have the power of the 4 elements i already master earth.
And i am here to help you guys defend the tree of life and also learn how to master my other powers.

Rani told the rest of night pride to continue patrol when she and I go talk to Queen Janna.

We enter the tree of life and let me tell you it was so cool and big inside.
Grandmother Janna Rani said.
Janna: Yes my dear rani. Is everything okay she asked.
Rani: Well there is a lion here that know all about us and is a human trapped in a lions body.

Janna: Yes i know i have been waiting for him so where is this lion she asked

Me: I am right here Queen Janna i say.
Janna: Welcome to the tree of life Y/N

Me: You know my name and you have been expecting me?

Janna: Yes my dear i have had a dream that a human inside a lion will come here and master his powers.

Me: Yes that is why i am here i say.

Janna: Rani you can go back to the night pride i need to speak to him alone.

Rani: Yes grandmother Janna say as she leave the tree.

As Rani was walking out i look at her and i know now why kion did fall in love with here she is so HOT😍

Janna: So Y/N i can see you like my granddaughter she laugh.

Me: Well she is really beautiful looking lioness and one of my goals here i to me and her to fall in love.

Janna: I see well good luck and you have my blessing.

Me: Thank you Queen Janna😀

I walk out of the tree to go and drink so water i found a small pond and bent down to drink i started to lap my tongue to get some water and after a few sip i felt good.

I started to think well i am near water now maybe i can start to train my water power.

I close my eyes and started to think of the water to fly up in the air and I opened my eyes to see the water flying in the air.

I then heard the voice of Rani and a idea come to my mind i hide in a bush and spy on her as she leans in to drink.

I moved the water over here and droped i all on her.

Rani: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Me: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rani: Y/N that was not funny😤, but how did you do that?
Me:😂 That my friend is one of my power 😂😂.

Rani: Just you wait i will get you for that😏

Me:🤐

Well guys there you have it I am not the best to write as you can see but i am doing my best so i hope you like it and please Like and tell me what you think of my story so far