Seeing an advantage, I swat his leg with the stick when he walks in front of me. I don't hit him hard, but it's hard enough for a red mark to appear on his exposed calf. In response, when he crumbles to the ground, he uses his stick to wind behind my legs and pushes against the back of my knees, leaving me crippled and falling. I recover, whacking his stick as hard as I can, but he blocks it, those strong muscles pushing on his and therefore my stick so that I fall flat on the ground. He's now on top me, his bare chest heaving as he keeps me pinned to the ground.

"Score - 1-0," he announces, climbing off of me, and holding his hand out towards me.

Feeling rebellious, I snake my legs around his ankles so that I can twist them, resulting in his back colliding with the floor. Seeing an opportunity, I stand up quickly and press my foot and stick to his chest.

"Score- 1-1." I remove my foot and the stick, getting into a poised position. "'Think like your enemy'," I copy him, watching him get up slowly, my eyes now drawn to his shirtless form.

Luke taps my head lightly with his pole. "Concentrate," he tells me, his voice taking on the tone of a teacher.

I shake myself out of my dazed state, only barely blocking his attack. It goes like that for a while, and for an amateur, I think that I'm doing pretty well. I start to get into the fight, my body curling around his, his arms sneakily winding around my waist so that he can steal a quick kiss on my cheek. Okay, let me just put across the fact that I have no idea how I felt about Luke and this little love-hate relationship that we have. But I don't care. As long as he doesn't stop those kisses.

Damn it. I'm distracted. And Luke saunters towards me, and instinctively, I out-stretch my free arm in an attempt to keep him away from me.

What happens next, I have no idea.

I feel this buzzing sensation flow through my arm. And it isn't because of Luke. It escapes through my finger-tips, and pulsates in waves towards the blond, pushing him backwards until he collides with the wall. I drop my arm, which suddenly feels heavy, and start to hyperventilate.

What the hell just happened? Some unseen force just forced Luke away, that is definitely not normal. I'm not normal. I can't understand it. Is something wrong with me? Have I completely lost it?

I'm so into panic-mode that I don't realize the boy is now inches away from me, an ecstatic smile on his lips. What? Why is he smiling? The freakiest of freaky things just happened!

"Why the hell are you smiling?" I screech, tugging at my hair in panic. I am freaking out. Totally freaking out. Luke remains happy, contained.

"Don't you know what you just did? Telekinesis - it's one of your powers! Ridley, that's amazing!"

"It is?" He nods, laughing giddily like a child who has found a new toy. Luke then cups my face in his hands roughly, and lifts me upwards until my lips are connected with his.

He kisses with such sudden need that I gasp, though after a few seconds I begin to kiss him back, my dark eyes fluttering shut as the sparks intensify. I like kissing Luke. It reminds me of every reason why I was glad I'm alive. If I gave in sooner, I would never have known that he exists and that this life existed. It's nice, comforting.

Then an Australian accent interrupts the moment.

"Well, this is cozy." It isn't Michael or Liz, but a voice that is so unexpected that I jump backwards. It was Ashton.

"Ash?" I question, looking at him, only to see that he isn't alone. "Cal? What are you doing here?"

I make my way towards them, followed by Luke, who always made a point to be right by my side. And I swear, he deliberately made our finger-tips touch as we walk. When we reach Calum and Ashton, I'm breathless.