12

So here's pt.12....so let's get into the story🤪🤪🤪

Y/N POV
(I entered my room and I saw...)

Y/N:- AAAAHHHHH!!!!???!!!

*vkook woke up then saw each other and then stare at you*

Vkook:-yah....why are you screaming..
Jungkook:- fuck....Noona...you disturbed our sleep..mmm...
Taehyung:-yeah...Y/N you disturbed our precious sleep
Y/N:-your sleep!!!....my ass!!!..I almost got a heart attack.....and is this a place of yours to sleep!?...it's my room you crackheads!!!....get out of here now!!!!
Vkook:-yes!

*Then they run out of your room...then you thrown yourself on your bed...and started thinking about some random things....but...whenever you think....you always end up thinking about Yoongi...then after thinking you drifted to sleep....the you slept*

Yoongi POV

(Uhhh.....finally I completed all of my works......hmmm....so now I can go home..and meet my love...hehe...)

*Then Yoongi reached home...and show...his maknaes and jin hyung *

Yoongi:- ummmm....so y'all back...
Jin:-yeah...we're back
RM:-yoongi.....we've completed the mission that you've given us..
Yoongi:- hmm...good

*Then Yoongi started searching for you...*

Jungkook:- hyung...are you searching for Noona???
Yoongi:- uhmm....I...
Jungkook:- if yes then...Noona is in her room...sleeping...
Yoongi:- ahhh....yeah...
Jungkook:- yah! Hyung say thanks at least.....
Yoongi:- huh?....why should I say...I didn't asked you...that's you said me ok...
Jungkook:- ahhh...so rude hyung...
Yoongi:- yeah..yeah..whatever

*Then Yoongi went to your room and saw you sleeping like a 5 year old kid...he chuckled when he saw...you*

*he slowly went to you

*he slowly went to you...and sat beside you...then started starring at your faced...then he leaned in to your face....and...and....he...kissed you...*

Y/N POV

(Uhmm....I was sleeping peacefully...but suddenly I felt a sensation on my lips...then I realized that someone is kissing me...fuck...it's my first kiss dude!!!??!!!..but I didn't wanted to end the kiss at the same time...cause it felt familiar....uhmm.....then the one who kissed me moved away....then I opened my eyes slowly and saw......Y-YOONGI!?!?!.....I was very much shocked....but...I felt shy and happy and angry at the same time...ahhh...I'm confused about my own feelings now...fuck!?!?)

Yoongi POV

(I saw her shocked....I think...I shouldn't have done that....)

Yoongi:- uhm....babygirl...I...I...didn't wanted to do that but...it happened..I'm so so so much sor-(I was about to complete my sentence....but before I complete my sentence Y/N....kissed me!?....)

*You kissed him suddenly before he could complete his sentence....and he also responded to it.....the kiss was so passionate....but after some minutes...*

*knocks! knock!*

*you pulled away from the kiss and You both were awkward....but Yoongi spoke*

Yoongi:- y-yes...come in...
Jhope:-hey! Yoongi hyung!
Yoongi:- yeah say...and no need to jump while saying....say it while sitting....not dancing..
Jhope:-Yah!Hyung! First lemme speak!!!
Yoongi:- yeah yeah say....
Jhope:-hyung....we're planning yo go on a vacation! What do you say...

*Yoongi and You were starring st each other...so you both didn't paid much attention to Jhope*

Jhope:-YOONGI HYUNG I'M TALKING TO YOU!?!?!
yoongi:- yeah....don't shout....say what
Jhope:-hyung I said we are planning to go on a vacation next week...what do you say..
Yoongi:- yeah...sure and what about you babygirl???
Y/N:-yeah I'll go....
Yoongi:- yesssss
Jhope:-hyung I'm going ok
Yoongi:- yeah go....

*Then Jhope left both of you alone....you were still blushing...Yoongi closed the door and sat beside you...*

So it was pt.12....hope you liked it....to be continued....