Chapter 5: The Reveal.

Tori's Pov:

I was comforting Jade after seeing what Beck had did i acted ashamed at him and said "Jade it's alright,im here." while hugging her. "T-Thanks Tori." She said to me her mascara dripping down her face. Andre, Robbie, and Cat went over to Beck and the other girl and Cat said to Beck, "Beck! You are a piece of Shit!"

Everyone was shocked after hearing Cat yell because she never cursed until now. Andre had said, "Dude! How could you just betray Jade like that!? After 2 years man! You're just a cheating douchebag!" To Beck.
"Beck, maybe you should just... Go to hell!" Robbie yelled at Beck, then Cat had slapped Beck and the girl across their faces leaving a mark. Andre, Robbie, and Cat came back over to our table and just glared at Beck and the girl.

~after school~

"Jade, should we tell them on Monday cause of..." I said to her holding her as we walked to her car. "Yeah... We can do that." She said to me, kissing my cheek. We got into Jade's car and we drove to my house. I open the door and Jade walks in. "Thank you." Jade said to me smiling. "Your welcome." I told her kissing her cheek.

"Omg!" We heard Trina as she was looking at us. Me and Jade stared at her. "Are you guys... dating?" Trina said curiously. "Y-yes...Yes we are." Jade told Trina looking nervous as she took my hand. "Ulch... I can't believe my sister is dating the child of Satan." Trina said annoyed. "Hey!" Jade yelled at Trina. "I love Tori, and if you don't like that then.. Just don't talk to us! Got it ugly?!" Jade said to Trina looking annoyed and angry. "Jade. Calm down." I said to her hugging her, with her back facing the door. "I um..." Trina said before running upstairs to her room. "Jade, you want to watch the scissoring?" I asked Jade who was looking ashamed. "Sure." Jade said as i kissed her cheek.

We plopped on the couch and i grabbed the remote and put 'the scissoring' with Jade cuddled up next to me. She looked so adorable with her ravenous black hair with a blue streak in it.

~Monday~

Me and Jade we're walking into school holding hands seeing students shocked faces. Andre, Cat, and Robbie walked up to us noticing us holding hands, Cat said, "You guys.. Are sooo cute together!!" She giggled. "Are you guys, dating?" Robbie asked. "Yes, yes we are Robbie." I told Robbie who looked shocked along with Andre. "So.. You, Tori Vega, and You, Jade West.. Are a couple?!" Beck said coming up to us. "Yes, and if you don't like it then go make out with that gank Jessica." Jade said to Beck. Beck walked off. I kissed Jade making other students gasp. "What?! You never seen 2 girls kiss before?!?" Jade yelled making the other kids scatter and some look away.