Chapter 2: The Sweetheart.

Jade's Pov:

I was in Sikowitz's class sitting next to Tori, just thinking about how sweet and innocent the Latina was, i started staring at her.

Beck was sitting behind me and he tapped my shoulder and said, "Jade? Hello?" he waved his hand in front of my face, bringing me back to reality.

"What?!" I yelled, looking annoyed.

"It's just, you were staring at me, like you were daydreaming." Tori said to me, smiling looking cheerfully as always.

"Oh... Yeah, sorry" I said to Tori.

After school, i was talking to Beck.

"So, Babe you wanna go get something to eat?" Beck said to me.

"Sorry, i... I gotta talk to Tori at my house." i crossed my arms at Beck waiting for Tori.

"Well alright, see ya later" Beck had left me to stand near my car alone.

"Hey Jade" Tori said to me while giving a small wave.

"Hey Tori, come on let's go." Tori got into the passenger side of my car, while i got into the driver's side and drove off to my house.

I got out the car and opened the door for Tori.

"Thanks." said Tori as she got out the car.

We walked inside of my house, Tori looked shocked seeing it.

"Wow." Tori said.

"Wow what?" I said to Tori while i grabbed 2 soda's from the fridge, throwing one to her.

"Your house is... Interesting." She mumbled.

There were many posters of horror movies, scissors on the counter, some stuck in the walls, and mostly garbage on the floor.

"Yeah, it kinda is." I said, looking at some of the posters.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Tori questioned me, moving the hair away from the front of her face.

"I um..." i said nervously, fidgeting with my hands.

"Jade, whatever it is, you can tell me okay?" Tori said to me, coming over to me, holding my hands.

"Okay fine, i..." i started to stutter. "L-l-like you... A lot..." i pulled my hands away from Tori's and put them in front of my face, feeling embarrassed.

"Jade.." Tori said, pulling my hands to hers. "I... Like you too..."

I looked shocked after hearing those words. "Y-You do?" i asked Tori.

"Yes, Jade, Yes i do" Tori told me, hugging me.

I kissed Tori while she hugged me, her lips felt soft, like a pillow. Tori kissed back, we kissed for 5 minutes until falling asleep, having my arms wrapped around Tori.