•Chpt 4•

°Satoshi's POV°

"What do we do? We already said that we wouldn't tell her about Heavenly Host Elementary until the time was right!" I whispered.

"WELL MAYBE THE TIME IS RIGHT." Yuka said.

"But she's only fourteen!" I said trying to convince her.

"Do you want to lose another person! Do you really want to have our little sister at that school, Dying, Getting killed or worse!? Plus I was fourteen when I was in Heavenly Host Elementary!" Yuka yelled.

I gulped never seeing this side of Yuka before. To be honest I was a little scared.

"Hello!?" She yelled annoyed since she she was being ignored.

"No, that's not the point i was trying to make." I said quietly. I really hoped that Takishima had her headphones on right now.

"Calm down Yuka." Ayumi spoke up. She put her hand on her chin, As if she were thinking of a plan.

"Maybe if there was some sort of way that we could get in contact with Yuki. Since we put Sachiko to rest, There has to be a possible way to get to Yuki without being killed since Sachiko has lost her powers. The least that she can do is control people, Like any other spirit. Maybe we can give a note to Takishima and tell her to give it to Yuki. She should have all of her senses since she is the holder of the school." Ayumi continuted.

"That could be possible, But why the hell would Takishima want to do that? After all she doesn't know what's going to happen anyways. And Yuki could have become insane by now! Its been twelve years!" Yoshiki pointed out.

"I understand where you are coming from, But. You'd never know until you find out." Ayumi said.

"You really think im going to risk my little sister's life like that! No way! I refuse to let this happen!"Yuka screeched.

"Wait. I agree with Ayumi. Since she's a medium, She can feel when people are in danger right?" I said looking at her.

She nodded and waited for me to continue.

"So maybe, If Takishima is sent there, And if Ayumi senses that she was in danger, then we go back to Heavenly Host." I spoke up.

"Ok. Let me get the straight. You want to send your little sister with some little note to someone who she doesn't even know, And she doesn't know what the heck is going to happen, And if she's in danger we're going to go there? Here's the main problem. She's going to get suspicious of why we know a person named Yuki, And how we know of Heavenly host. Plus she doesn't know of anything. She thinks that this is some fun little creepy charm. Thats it. That's what we all thought until it turned out to be some hell hole." Yoshiki explained. Ayumi frowned knowing that she was the cause of them being sent there.

"Well we have to figure something out. Its.....-" i paused looking at the time "4:00pm and we don't have a lot of time to figure this out and we only have a couple of hours so we need to figure out what the heck we're going to do. Yuka. Are you in?"

"Fine only because i know I can't win this, But if something happens to Takishima im going to hurt you all." Yuka said.

"Well let's think of what we can do."

"Hey guys, what's all of this about?" Takishima asked coming from a spot on the stairs.

Well damn. I don't know what we can do now. I thought as everyone stood there in shock that she had been listening.

^^^^End^^^

cliffhanger eh? Who knows what's gonna happen now? Ooooooooooo maybe the next chapter will tell.