Murderer?

Kenzie Ziegler

"Ughhh" so just like every other boring week day. I started my day (which is gonna be dreadful I already know) with the sound of my super annoying alarm which is highly capable of making anyone deaf. So I stumbled out of my bed heading to the bathroom. I took a bath and did all the crap highschoolers mostly do except I didn't cake my face with 10 pounds of makeup.

Kenzie's outfit

Annie's outfit

Annie's outfit

Brynn's outfit

Brynn's outfit

I skipped down and right into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar cuz I was super late

I skipped down and right into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar cuz I was super late. Then the doorbell rang and I could already predict it's annie and brynn. I rushed to the and opened the door revealing my 2 best friends annie and brynn. We mostly walk to school together.

"Good morning kenny!" Brynn and annie chirped in unision. "Good morning!" I replied equally cheerful as they were. "Bye mom! I'm going to school love you!!!" I shouted "Bye honey! Have a nice day love u too!!" She shouted back. Three of us then got out of the house and talked all the way to school. It was always fun having my 2 besties by my side.

It all was going well until we heard people screaming, the voice was coming from the place near the school where no one really visits. "Hey guys? Do u hear that sound?" Brynn said worriedly. "Yeah. Do u wanna go see what's happening?" Annie questioned. "Yeah I think we should" I said not totally sure of where this was going.

We scuttled to the place where the noise seemed to be coming from and hid behind a bush. I saw something I never wanted to see. Johnny Orlando and his little gang. Johnny was holding a gun pointing towards an old man's head. Hayden summerall standing besides him with an not fully satisfied expression printed on his face. Carson standing behind the man. There was complete silence till the old man spoke up "you don't have to do this johnny" his voice trembling and body shaking. He was scared, REALLY scared. "Listen old man I DO have to do this. Any last wishes?" Johnny said carelessly as if he didn't care if he was gonna KILL a old man. It was a big deal. "Johnny please I'm sorr-" the old man's trembling voice was cut off by a gunshot. I squeezed my eyes shut hearing that terrific sound. When I opened them I saw a horrible sight.

I was paralyzed at the spot. Terror washed over me. I wanted to run for my safety but my feet wouldn't allow me to do so. A feeling of dread crept up from the pit of my stomach. The man was lying on the floor lifeless. A single tear escaped my eye. I tried to speak but nothing came out. Johnny had killed him.

How did you like this chapter???

COMMENT!!!!
487 wordss