Spencer puts his phone down on the table and runs to his room to get changed into something more presentable, a knitted sweater and pants should do, He grabs his bag and phone, jumping down the stairs realizing he had to get so many ingredients for their dinner that night. His smile not once faltered.

--

Aurora has tried on practically every item of clothing in her wardrobe, giving up as she falls face first into her bedding, disturbing the sleeping kitten, who lets out a sound of disapproval before trotting out to the room, presumably to the couch.

She picks up her phone and decides to call Emily, she would know how to help. "Hello?" The sprite voice of Emily Prentiss comes through Her phone "Em I need help, I have tried on every item of clothing I own." Em just laughs "ok ok relax. Do you have a black tennis skirt" She scrambles to find it, "yes." She holds it up in front of her. "Ok good, and a white ribbed turtleneck?" She holds that up also. "Got it" ok this was coming together. "And what about a big black jacket?" She picks that one up off her floor also, "mhm" She puts it down on her bed all together, seeing the outfit coming together. "And now your favorite boots" she picks them up off the floor and sees the complete look "ok got it thank you so much" Emily just chuckles on the other end of the phone. "Yeah yeah send a photo of it yeah? I wanna see my work in action." Aurora laughs "Yeah I will, love ya" She hangs up the phone and pulls on the outfit, happy with the end result. Taking a self-timer photo and sending it to her group chat that she had with the girls.

Rory: Outfit credits to Em, thoughts?

Pen: OMG I LOVE 😍😍

Em: I told you it would look amazing. What can I say, I should be a stylist!

JJ: oh wowwww Spence is gonna pass out when he sees you!

Rory: ahaha thanks guys I hope it goes well wish me luck, he texted me a time, 7!

--

Spencer paces in his bedroom, not knowing what to wear, he should wear something she hadn't seen him in before, eventually deciding on a sweater and pants, Putting on his glasses because he knew she liked them. He had everything ready, he would start cooking when she got there, setting every ingredient out in little bowls, needing everything to be perfect for when she got there.

He had changed his sweater about 500 times, finally deciding on this;

He prayed to god that she would like it.

Spencer had gone out and bought the DVD of 'The Breakfast Club' he knew was her favorite. A package of microwave popcorn sits on top of his microwave and he picks up a stack of his comfiest blankets and puts them next to the couch, hoping she would be comfy enough, he had a collection of sweaters that she could choose from if she got cold. Making a few final adjustments to his pristine apartment, trying to make it feel as homely as possible. He sits at the kitchen table and waits for her to arrive.

--

Aurora paces around her apartment stressed about the date, she had been on dates before of course but she had never been this invested before one, ever. It was 6:49 and according to her calculations, it would take her 7 minutes to drive there allowing 2 minutes for traffic, she should arrive there at 6:59 giving her one minute to walk up the stairs to his apartment and knock on the door If she left in one minute she could get there right on 7.

She sprints out the door almost forgetting to lock it, running down the stairs with her bag flying through the air behind her, she jumps in the car and turns it on. She could do this.

--

Spencer Reid looks up from the spot on his table that he had been staring at for ten minutes straight. He hears a knock on the door.

It's her.