Model Murderess

I was born into machines. I wasn't wailing down a hospital or being held and cuddled, I was given a pat on the head and my life began, just like that. I was taken from the laboratory to a home, like a foster home. I was told I had an older brother, Bruno and a younger sister, Sienne. I was named Rylee, Rylee Ann Colby. I was born on 14th January 2011 at 10:20am, I am sixteen years old. Four minutes later my brother, Bruno and sister Sienne also entered the World. I knew we weren't like other people, we where lock up away from the world. That's how we where all born, created by scientists and born the second we open our eyes.  Everything was an instant as they had said, I could read and write without trying, I could fluently speak in Italian, Spanish and Russian as could Bruno and Sienne. We are still human though. I have a heart that makes a thump, thump sound as I have a brain and a pulse. I know what I am though, we are clones modelled from everyday people.  I know this because when I first saw Sienne, she had red hair and hazel eyes. While I looked nothing like her, brunette and blue eyes and I was a lot taller than her. We where brought into the World to work, to become assets to the Society. Bruno, Sienne and I were taken away from the sort of foster house, where other clones were arriving. 20 minutes after being born, we had the intelligence of forty men, Sienne and Bruno were my family now. We are given a house together, a life and everything we need as long as we follow the commands given to us. 

That's how it got me where I am. Sienne and Bruno Colby became the spy's for the military that the Society, that created us needed. Since the World is still unsure about cloning and the Society, we are given a house master, his name is James. He is a human and gives us the instructions of what we were created to do, created to kill.  I'm 16-year old Rylee Ann Colby, a clone who has become a model, to become a murder. My target a world class photographer, Mathew Jolly, the Society don't murder innocent people, but Mathew Jolly deserved to die. He had killed 14-year old girls last year (clones are the exact same as humans only we are designed with a purpose in mind) and I had to take him out. I had been trained and taught as had Sienne and Bruno to fight in combat, how to use dangerous weapon's. You can't afford to be naive in this area, because once you've completed your mission your free. That's why I'm here to become an undercover Model and kill Mathew Jolly and I am a free person of America, like every Women out there, but first I had to make my way to the top.