𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 - 𝑨 𝑲𝑬𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹

En başından başla

"You need to pay me by monday, okay? No money no weed. By the way, did you know your boy does coke?" The black haired man asked, raising his eyebrows at Lily.

"Which boy?" Lily slurred, she had become a little tipsy as she tried to think about who she know that could possibly do coke. She hoped for the love of god that it wasn't JJ.

"Country club boy. The Kook. Cameron. Rafe, whatever you wanna call him. He's in debt to me." Barry chuckled, sipping of his beer.

"Rafe does coke? and what do you mean with my boy, I hardly know him." Lily almost spitted out the liquid in her mouth, clearly shocked. She didn't know him that well, but she'd never expected the golden kook to do drugs.

"I saw you two on the dirt bike, all cuddling. Whatever. Imma go home now, have some customers. See you, Lily. And don't forget my money, or else i'll take something else!" Barry called out as he stood up.

"I don't have anything you can take." She said as she put her hands up in defense.

"I'll kidnap Heywards son if I have to. He seems to be the only one who's iq is over 10."

Lily laughed a little before standing up walking towards Rafe, who had sat down a bit away and stared at the young girl while she had talked to Barry.

"Hiii country club. Why do you do coke?" Lily blurted out drunkenly while smiling as she sat down besides him. He didn't smile.

"Barry told you that?" Rafe said, not meeting her eyes.

"Yep." Lily answered, popping the 'P'.

"Why did you talk to him?" Rafe asked her, ignoring her first question. But it didn't matter, Lily had forgotten about that anyways.

"He's kinda my friend. And my plug." Lily confessed.

"Well, he's not one of the best people to hang out with." The kook said, finally meating the girls eyes. He found himself drowning in Lily's extremely ocean blue eyes.

"You think so?"

"Mhm."

"Well my friends don't think you're one of the best people to hang out with either but look at me, making friends with the bad boy." Lily laughed, playing some stick she'd found on the ground. Of some odd reason, she enjoyed the feeling of breaking the bush into small pieces before trying to put them together again. Lily snapped out of her thoughts as Rafe chuckled at her statement.

———————————————————————

Lily and Rafe got tired of listening to people screaming and the loud music so they sat down just by the shore instead. They both sat in silence, looking out on the ocean, enjoying the peaceful moment.

"I must say, you are a lot nicer than I thought, Rafe Cameron. I might change my judgements on kooks after this." Lily said quietly while looking down at her hand that were laying in her lap. Rafe instantly started smiling.

"Thank you. You're not so bad for being a Pogue either." Rafe answared, clearly proud over the compliment he got.

"Can we play like twenty questions?" Lily blurted our, looking out at the ocean again. Rafe let out a soft chuckle.

"Fine, you start."

"Why do you ride the dirt bike when your family has like seven cars?" Lily asked.