Once Upon A Time

This story began in a place where a little girl named Bella will get a terrifying life when her new mum arrived, her name was Divine. She arrived with her two daughters Harper and Athena, They were going to become her new stepsisters which made her fill terrible, and when her true dad died she was about to become a maid of the house and never set foot outside the house not even the back yard unless it is to do the laundry but everything else is a never in her life.

One day an invitation was sent and all the people who wanted to do a movie called cinderella if the shoe fits story and when her eyes started to shine her real talent was about to shine in her heart deep down under it. But when she gave it to her stepmother she didn't let her go 'case she needed to do the choirs and well everything in the house also including their rooms. So she started to clean and clean until they were gone. She went through a door that took her outside and she ran with her friend that put a wig on her and makeup on her face like dab!!!!!!. so just like all the times, she went there for all her rehearsals but until then she got revealed and had to take her wig off and she just ran away and then she came back  from a tunnel and came out and the fairy of the story made her into something new and they lived happily ever after!!!!!!!!!!!.