*Ring Rin-*

"YOONGI! ARE YOU OKAY!?" 

"We're fine... Are you okay?" He said calmly. I suddenly felt so weak and let out my cries.

"I need a favour..." Yoongi said. I nodded wiping the tears that continuously fell.

"Anything..." I answered. 

"Your building... let us use it for one night..." I nodded.

"Wh-what about the people that live there? I can't kick them out?"

"We won't be using the rooms... the hallways." I froze.

"Of course... please let me alert all the guest before then." 

"Of course... where are you?"

"We are driving past the explosion now."

"What!?" I heard screeching through the phone and froze.

"We wanted to make sure you knew that it was a trap-"

"We? F*ck Bambam why would you let her go!?"

"She knows." Bambam said. Yoongi stayed quiet and groaned.

"I'll meet you guys there." He hung up immediately. 

"What a jerk! Tch." Bambam said. I smiled and sat back. Bambam stared at me confused.

"You aren't angry... or sad at all?" I shook my head.

"It's better that he's mad... than dead. I don't know what I'd do if he died..." I smiled and a drop of my tear fell. A tear of joy. He sighed and nodded.

"You both... are truly meant for eachother." He commented before turning on the radio.

TIMESKIP

We slowly drove up to the carpark near the building where I stared at the thousands of people and cars. Bambam and I slowly walked out and I saw Yoongi and Hoseok talking. I gulped and slowly made my way to him through the crowd of guys. They all made a pathway with every step I took. I was almost there and Hoseok noticed me. He smiled and tapped Yoongi's shoulder pointing to me. Yoongi slowly turned to me and I bit my lip as I slowly walked up to him. 

*SLAP*

My hand was fast and it stung. His face slightly pink from the impact and his face had frozen in the positioned I had forced him in. From looking at the ground on his right he slowly looked towards me and I glared at him. Everyone around me had their hands sitting on there left... which was probably where there gun was.

"Min fricken Yoongi." I mumbled. I watched as his angry and cold expression had turned into a sad one. His lips slowly curved up and I smiled letting out a small sigh of relief before running into his arms. His hands cupped my cheeks as he tilted his head and pushed his lips against mine. It was so warm. My hands rested on his shoulders as we continued. His left hand slowly found its way to my waist and the other through my hair at the back of my head pulling me closer. I could feel his tears fall onto my cheeks and I separated the kiss allowing our foreheads to rest on eachother.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." He kept repeating and soon his sadness engulfed me. I hugged him tightly and I cried too. 

"It's okay... we're okay now." He hugged me back and everyone around us cheered happily clapping. I blushed realising that we just did that... in front of everyone. Yoongi separated the hug and he smiled wiping my tears.

"It's not over yet... we will talk after." I nodded and gulped.

"I will tell them all now with Bambam since he has met them... please give us 30 minutes atleast and go feed the men." Yoongi nodded and I looked back at Bambam and nodded. We both walked to the rooms to tell the people.