Hyunjin oneshot- can you come with me

Summary: you needed to use the restroom really bad but you were scared to go alone so you asked Hyunjin to come

(A/n: one time I went to the bathroom at night and I tripped over my dog and hit my forehead on the bathroom door i felt so bad for my dog)

You woke up around 2 am with the urge to pee you turn over trying to get rid of the urge but it just got stronger.

You sit up and yawn and look at Hyunjin mouth open sleeping soundly. You shake his shoulder and he hummed and turned over.

"Hyunjin." You shake him again but he hums again. "Hyunjin." You say a little louder and he opens one eye slightly and looks at you.

"Baby." He says a little annoyed. "Can you please come with me." You say softly and he sits him eyes still closed.

"Where." He yaws. "Bathroom." You say alittle embarrassed. "Why." He rubs his eyes and you fix his hair. "Because i don't want to go alone please." You grab his hand and he nods getting up.

"Let's go." He says and you get up and he wraps his arms around your waist leaning his body weight on you as you walk.

"Hyunjin really." You look at him walking with his eyes closed.

All he does is hum

He leans on the wall next to the bathroom door and you go in and do your business.

"Y/n hurryyyy." He says right away sand you laugh.

After 5 min you walk out and you grab his hand "okay there baby lets go." He smiles kissing your cheek.

"Finallllyyy." You walk back to his room and he jumps on his bed. "Come here you own me cuddles for waking me up." He pouts and holds his arm out

You smile and lay down with him and he wraps his arms around you.

-Heyyyy if anyone has any book that they write and want me to ready just leave me a comment I want to ready something and I will start shouting my favs !!!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-
Heyyyy if anyone has any book that they write and want me to ready just leave me a comment I want to ready something and I will start shouting my favs !!!