Chapter 5: The Blue Eyed Blade

Start from the beginning

C: Huh. So you can summon a sword and shield. Anything else?

Adriel: Come over here and find out.

C smiles and rushes in. They clash until Adriel pushes up with Invincibility making C stumble and then Adriel slices at him making C fly back. Adriel rushes forward, closing the gap between them.

Adriel: PYRE BLADE!

He sword glows and let's off a heatwave as C simply smirks.

Adriel: Infinity Slash!

C blocks ever strike from Adriel before swinging his own making Adriel slide back. He stops himself and points his sword at C.

Adriel: Triple Fireball!

Three balls of flames launch towards C and he leans back dodging matrix style. He pops back up only to be met with Blue Buster going right for his throat. C at the last second dodges back, but still comes out with a cut across his cheek. Adriel looks over at him as he touches his cheek.

C: If you can prove that God bleeds, then people will stop believing in him, but don't get too cocky.

The cut on C's cheek closes as he and Adriel have a small stare down. They both rush each other slicing at the other. As they keep going, Adriel slides back and points his sword at C.

Adriel: FLAMETHROWER!

The flames surround C as Adriel smirks. Suddenly the flames disperse and C just sits there with a bored expression.

C: Elemental attacks won't work on me.

C rushes forward and slices with his Scissors. Adriel blocks the attack, but is still launched back a little.

Adriel: Whirlwind!

Adriel starts spinning like a top and launches himself at C. C seems a little caught off guard, but quickly blocks the incoming attacks. Once the attack ends Adriel stumbles a little bit, clearly dizzy.

Adriel: Oh fuck.

Tatsumatsu: I think I'm going to vomit.

Adriel: Can clothes vomit?

C: Probably, but I don't think that's all to important right now.

Adriel does a complete turnaround and sees C with his blades raised. Without thinking Adriel swings his Blue Buster.

Adriel: DORIYAH!!

The attack actually connects and makes C fly back with a cut across his stomach.

C: Okay. OW!

The cut closes fast and C smirks at Adriel. C then rushes forward, but then teleports behind Adriel. He slices down and then kicks him in the back. The blow makes Adriel fly forward and faceplant. He quickly rolls back to his feet and sits there.

Adriel: Water.

The water heals Adriel and he stands up straight.

C: So what's the plan? You want to just go ahead and give up? It would save me the trouble.

Adriel: Tatsumatsu, you ready?

Tatsumatsu: Always.

Adriel: LIFE FIBER MAXIMIZE: KAMUI TATSUMATSU!!

Adriel is surrounded by a blue glow and he dashes at C. C blocks the strike, but it's clearly stronger than before.

C: You actually going to make me sweat now?

Adriel in response simply belts C across the face. C jumps back from Adriel and smirks. Adriel then looks up at the ceiling angrily.

Adriel: Alright if there was ever a time for you to listen to me, Author-kun it's now! Play my music!