Asleep and Unaware

You wake up inside of the wall again. You have been tiny and living here for some time now, and you finally want to reveal yourself to Alicia, who lives here. You climb down onto her bed to see if she is awake yet.

She's not.

She gives a tremendous yawn in her sleep and you get an idea. While you wait for her, you can explore her mouth. You have always wanted to do this. Her massive, deep yawn keeps going. You see strands of saliva stretched between her tongue and the roof of her mouth vibrating with the intensity of the yawn. You walk up slowly, and then her lips close again and you hear the clack of her teeth snapping shut.

Now would be a good time to look at the outside of her body while you wait for her to yawn again. She is a pretty blond haired woman with hazel eyes and a petite nose. She would be considered short if you weren't so small. Instead she is a giant. You look around her room again, even though it's already familiar to you.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Comes the loud noise of another massive yawn, you hurry back and clamber over her pearly white teeth onto her titanic tongue. You poke it and giggle, then try to hug it. You walk up to her massive uvula and start to swing back and forth on it. Unfortunately, this seems to wake her up quite quickly, and you are sent flying down her gullet with aloud GULP.

Better luck next time, if there is one.

Also I am aware I am posting a lot of unaware vore stories... but these are just stories in my head that I am typing, and most happen to be about that :/