"We're not done just yet." She said whispering in my ear.

I feel her hand move down pass my stomach. She smirked at me. I looked where her hand is going. Is she really gonna touch that part? She moved her hand down until she reached my member and slowly stroked it. Don't get hard, Don't get hard, Don't get hard!

"You're enjoying this right?" She said seductively.

My dick failed me, it was hard as a rock now.

"A little bit" I responded.

"Don't lie, you know you like it. Come on (Y/N) moan for me."

She started to stroke faster.

"I'll admit it feels good and all but don't you think it's a little too early to be doing this kind of stuff?"

She stopped stroking my cock. "What do you mean?"

"We just started dating right? We've only been together for many hours and we're already taking a shower together."

She put her finger on her chin. "You're right, but don't think this is over." She leaned towards my ear again. "I will have my way with you (Y/N)."

Toga grinned at me and stepped out the shower and put a towel around her.

"Bye! I'll see you when you're done" She said closing the bathroom door.

I just stood there dumbfounded at what she just said. I had to take my mind off of it. I finished showering and got out the shower. I got a towel and began drying off until I just remembered something.

"Dammit, I forgot to bring a change of clothes."

That's when I got an idea. I teleported back to my apartment (with a towel around me of course) and got a white t-shirt, boxers and shorts. I teleport back and got dressed. I exited the bathroom and went to find Toga.

"Toga, where are you?" I said walking down the hallway.

"I'm in here."

I turned around and saw that she was in her room sitting on her bed, in her pajamas watching Netflix. She still had her hair loose and I'm not gonna lie, she was just as, if not even prettier like that. I then went in her room.

"Hey um, I'm sorry I got in the shower with you."

"It's ok...I guess. Well I'm going to sleep downstairs. Goodnight."

She got up from her bed and stopped me from leaving.

"Where do you think you're going? You're sleeping with me tonight."

"Toga I-"

She puts her knife against my neck. "Don't make me repeat myself (Y/N)."

I didn't want to make things worse so I gave up.

"Fine Toga."

"Yay!" She said hugging me.

She closed the door and I went to lay down on her bed.

"What are you watching?"

"A movie, but it's sooooo boring."

She turned the TV off and layed down next to me. I faced my back towards her.

"Oh, c'mon (Y/N) don't be like that, we can do something fun!"

"Like what?"

"Likeeee asking each other more questions!"

"Yeah no thanks. There's some things you shouldn't know about me."

I try to fall asleep but Toga keeps bugging me.