C H A P T E R 39

Y/n's POV

My ears perked up at the idea. I wasn't sure what he was getting at, so I waited for him to explain it in more detail.

"You will be put in a testing chamber for five days. No food or anything. Just an all white room. You'll be observed on how your behaviour changes in that course of time. Of course it will only happen if you consent to it." He tells. I thought about it for a while

'If I do this it'll benefit me as a killer. But do I really want to do this deep down? Not really. But I would be disappointing Slender if I didn't. So do I really have a choice to say anything but yes?'

"Yes sir, I'm willing to test out my theory." I lied. He nodded.

"You will start tomorrow. That will be all."

I nod and leave the room. I make my way downstairs and meet BEN along the way. I mumble a small 'hey' and he does the same.

"You doing anything tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"I'm actually going to be really busy for the next 5 days. Slender is having me do stuff, so I won't be around at all."

"Mission?"

"Something like that."

It goes quiet for sometime before I speak up.

"You want to do something? You look like a weeb, lets watch anime."

"I'M NOT A WEEB"

"Yeah sure Benny Boo~"

"Don't call me that." He whined. I laughed and followed him to his room.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked, flippin

"I don't know?!"

Time skip

"They're like the complete opposite of me. They're training to become a hero and I'm training to be a serial killer." I laugh. He too let out an amused chuckle.

"I do like Momo though, she's a fucking queen." I admit. We were watching My Hero Academia, and we finished the first two seasons, now going to the third.

"What time is it?"

"10 in the night? why?"

"Shit I gotta go. I'll see you in five days. Bye!" I said before rushing out, leaving him without a word. I got into my room and changed into some pajamas, then brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

In the morning.

"Dumbass wake up. Slender needs you and he seems rather mad today."

"Okay I'm up, now get out."

He leaves and I get out of bed, not wasting time on doing my daily morning stretch. I get into sweatpants and my signature dino hoodie and make my way to his office. I decided to wear comfy because I was most likely going to have to change.

I made my to his office and he gave me a completely white outfit to change into. He then led me to an also white room, nothing inside. Nothing but a light. I gulped at what was to come.

Time Skip

We waited for the time to become exactly 9:00 p.m. When it did, he let me in and shut the door. My hands were in a restraint jacket. I sat in the middle of the room doing nothing. After a couple minutes, I realized why the light was so bright. If it were dark I could have used my power to give me some sort of entertainment.

Day one

Nothing really happened despite me being bored. Though I do hear some faint weird noises from time to time. Maybe my imagination?

Day two

I started to have a thirst for water, though I guess I don't have to worry about it because i can't really die. My boredom continues on. Slight headaches from time to time but nothing I couldn't handle,

Day three

I started to try and find a way to scratch the walls in hopes of leaving some sort of mark, but to no surprise it hadn't left a scratch. My headache has gotten worse, and the noises are becoming louder.

Day four

Headaches have gone way above migraines. Sounds started to close in. Rapid fidgeting. And hallucinations?

Day five

Rapid ringing in ear. Whispers turned into whisper-yells. Can't stay still for over a second. Dots clouding vision. Head feels as if about to explode.

No one's POV

it was now 9:00 in the morning. The yellow hooded boy was rushed to the testing chambers with a couple of humans. He opened the door, threw them in, then shut the door. The girl in the restraint jacket smiled sadistically, her e/c pupils showing nothing but the want to hurt. Seeing the others yell for their lives and seeing them scared gave her even more of a joy. She wasted no time pouncing on them. Taking each and every one of their lives and souls with no hesitation. After the deed was done she passed out on the floor.

Three males came in and took her to Nurse Ann. The nurse changed her clothes and laid her on the bed. She then injected a couple of things into the h/c haired girl. The nurse left the room for a bit, and a couple of Y/n's friends had entered. They started talking with each other about what could have happened, when the brown haired male piped up.

"I-It was all Slenders d-doing. It was s-supposed to h-happen"

They all looked at him confused, but not for too long as they heard another sound.

"What did I tell you guys about worrying for me?"

. . .

Hey!! Late chapter again. I have a lot of things going for me right now and they just seem to keep adding on, so don't expect me to have the best chapters at the moment. Anyways, I'll see you next chapter. Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrry