Part - 18

Hey friends..

Hope u all r keeping safe & fine??

Here's the next update which I would like to dedicate to my gummy bear @AryaARshi.

Sorry for the belated gift Arya. Hope you must have had a wonderful birthday with your family & the lovely wishes from your very special somebody must have made your birthday all the more special 😍

May God bless you with pink of health & lots of happiness always.

Love u lots 😘

Now here goes the update....

************************************

After putting the potatoes to boil, Shital was kneading the dough for aloo parathas for breakfast. She was mumbling curses to the Raizadas, especially Khushi, for putting her into this situation, where she had to wake up at 6 in the morning. She, who never woke up before 8 had been woken up by HP & for what?? To cook for this idiot Raizadas. 

She glared at HP who was standing aside, monitoring her as per his Khushi bhabhi's instructions. 

Seeing her glaring at him, HP cocked his eyebrow at her & motioned towards the watch on his wrist, indicating her to speed up instead of glaring at him. 

She muttered profanities to him under her breath & continued with her work unwillingly. 

HP chuckled inwardly, seeing Shital all frustrated. 

Last night, his Khushi bhabhi had filled him with the happenings & the challenge which Shital had lost against her & about the punishment she was supposed to suffer for that the next day. Khushi bhabhi had instructed him to wake Shital on time as she knew that lazy Shital won't wake up herself on time to fulfil her punishment. 

So at dot 5:45, HP had reached Shital's room & had knocked at her door. But as expected, Miss. Lazy Kapoor hadn't opened. So HP had banged the door loudly but cautious enough not to wake others. Shital had opened the door with sleepy eyes after a good 5 minutes. Seeing him at the door she had barked on him for disturbing her sleep. But he had reminded her of her punishment & all her sleep had flown out of the window. She had asked him to start with the preparations & she will join him after having her shower. HP had strictly denied any practical help as per the rules of her punishment. Gritting her teeth she had told him that she would be there in the kitchen after freshening up. She had come after 15 minutes & HP had handed her the menu for breakfast. 

Shital's eyes had widened in shock seeing the list of food, she had to make for breakfast, that too all alone. 

Aloo parathas, bread toast, pancakes, tea, coffee, chocolate milk & fresh orange juice. 

"So many items, just for breakfast!!" Shital exclaimed. 

"Yes. Bread toast & juice for Arnav bhaiya. Pancakes & chocolate milk for you & your beloved son as you don't prefer oily food, remember" HP commented as if mocking her  "& aloo parathas & tea/coffee for the others" HP replied. 

How much do these Raizadas eat for breakfast was the first thought that crossed her mind after reading the list but she very conveniently forgot that she is freeloading on all these food since days & never considered the quantity or the hard work Khushi & Payal put behind making all the meals everyday as she was getting  everything ready made. 

But today she would understand how much it takes to make a satisfactory one time meal to please the family. 

She was kneading the dough muttering & cursing, so she didn't keep the check on the water to be poured in the flour to knead & it became all watery so she added more flour & made it hard then added more water, then again flour. That way she ended up kneading a huge ball of dough equivalent to feeding parathas to 5 more families.