0 | Preface

Before reading this story, please keep your mind open.

I know what I have written and I know this is a very sensitive topic, but I also know this is only a piece of fiction which have nothing to do with reality

This is just a random idea that came to my mind and I just put word after word and came up with this book.

But that doesn't mean this story isn't important to me or I didn't think about anything

I thought about everything a thousand times before writing this

I'm not telling anyone to accept "this" injustice nor I'm trying to portray how these things should be forgiven and normalize. These things should never be forgiven in real life and guilty of this act should be punished but again.. This story is a piece of fiction.

Khair, I'm not gonna talk about the whole story here and reveal the plot. I just wanna say, I have already given a warning in description of this book that it contains some scenes which may not be suitable for everyone. Read at your own risk. I'm again gonna warn you that some scenes are bizarre and made you question why are you reading this book. If this question comes to your mind, and you don't want to read further, you may leave. No one is forcing you nor have I made a contract with you that you have to read the whole story. You may leave from the middle of the book if it makes you uncomfortable. (you may talk to me in me if you want but talk to me only. Don't question others for their choice of reads.)

And please, have the sensibility to know that the author of this book is also a human being and I do not wish to receive hate just because I wrote this book.

-Ufaq

•••