" me? No no I ...I ca ....can't do this? Wha .......what your family will think"...... Naina become shocked by her words tried to denied by lame excuse.

" nobody will think anything, you just have to help me that's it".......
Swara said like a final decision.

" No no Swara please spare me I can't do this"....... Naina utter these words with great difficulty cursing herself for coming in this party looked towards Rey who was standing behind Swara with Sanskar but looking towards Naina with painful eyes.

" Naina don't say like this can't you do this much for me"........ Swara's pleading voice touched her ears, she look towards Swara's pleading face, Rey's painful eyes, then again look towards Swara made herself strong.

" ok tell me what I have to do"....... Naina asked in tedious tone.

" great, you know Rey very well, and you know both Payal and Nishi too, just be with them, let Rey talk to both one by one and then tell me who is perfect for him"....... Swara said in baritone in one go so that nobody else will listen to them.

" but Swara this is just a simple work, you can also do it"....... Naina once again tried to deny for this work indirectly.

" Naina it's my reception party I have to meet several guests attend press conference etc etc, I can't make myself busy in this, but still if you don't want to do this then let it be, I will say to choti ma that I can't do this work for her"......... Swara said with fake emotional blackmailing.

" no it's ok Swara I will do, no problem I will do only for you"........ Naina said in tedious mood.

" Swara let's go its time for press conference"......... Sanskar came towards them and asked Swara gently and both went towards garden area of mansion where conference has been organised.

" so you agreed bhabhi"........ Rey came towards Naina and spoke from her behind making her jump on her place who was looking in ought.

" haann"........ Naina turned with cold feet.

" you agreed to help bhabhi?"........ Rey said with hurtful tone.

" I can't deny her for anything".......... Naina replied hiding her emotions perfectly.

" who knows better then me what you can do for her"........ Rey said in hurtful taunt.

" Ansh please"........ Naina plead with wet eyes.

" either it is find a perfect girl for me"......... He continued in same hurtful taunt.

" Rey please, don't say further"........ Naina plead again at verge of breakdown.

Suddenly Rey hold Naina's hand and took her towards a near by room, she wiggle in his clutch but he didn't left her hand.

" now you can cry here, because it's about my marriage"........ Rey left her hand with jerk.

Naina let few tears fell then wipe it harshly......." Why will I cry it doesn't affect to me"........ Naina replied with cold expression.

" I know nothing affect you, but now you have to choose perfect match for me because you knows my choice very well, then I will request bhabhi to let you only do all preparation of this marriage"......... Rey also said without any emotion.

" why are you involving me in this what is my fault"......... Naina become indignant by his words.

" then whose fault"........ Rey also said angrily.

" it was you who agreed to get married then you do all this why are you involving me?"......... Naina also replied indignantly.

" then what would I do, my family wants to see me settle, they trust bhabhi and her choice a lot, they asked bhabhi to choose perfect match for me with utmost trust on her, now how can I break everybody's trust as well as bhabhi's image in front of whole family"......... Rey said with so much emotions making Naina felt bad for him.

" but Ansh"........ Naina tried to say something but Rey interrupt.

" I know my this decision can spoil three life, but can give happiness to my family at least"....... Rey said in broken tone.

" Ansh please"........ Naina feels guilty, but Rey again interrupt her.

" because I can't tell my family somebody ditch me, broke me, they can't be able to see my pain so I have to mask my face as a fake smile"........ Rey continued in his broken tone made Naina out of control seeing him broken like this.

Naina always saw him as a happy go lucky boy, always smiles wide made others smile by his gentle and caring words, but his today's broken condition, broke her also, Naina started crying badly.

" lost your patience in just little, now you have select perfect match for me, then seeing me tying knot with her, so save your tears for later"........ Rey said with so much emotions while forwarding handkerchief to her.

Naina took his handkerchief while looking towards him with tear filled eyes, they both shared painful eye lock of few seconds then Rey went out instantly.
.
.
.
.
.
Garden area
Press conference

Reporter-" SM sir, Swara ma'am first of all very very congratulation for your marriage from all of us.

SwaSan together-" thanks you".......... With smile all clapped for them.

Reporter-" SM sir we heard about you that you never wanted to get married then how this miracle happen?"

Sanskar with smile -" I was waiting for my dream girl when I got I instantly decide to tie knot with her"....... All claps listening his reply.

Reporter -" wonderful reply sir, so is that true ma'am is coming back on screen with karma productions?"

Sanskar -" you can ask from her"....... Sanskar turned towards Swara.

Swara -" yes it's true I am coming back that too with karma productions"....... Swara said with smile while circling her arms from Sanskar's right hand.

Reporter -" ma'am is that true that you found SM sir that's why you broke your engagement from Mr. Laksh Kapoor?"....... Wicked type of reporters asked this question who wants spice for their channels either it's sheer lie.

Swara -" no it's complete false, Laksh himself broke this engagement only because I decided to resume my career, then I found Sanskar"........ She look towards Sanskar with love.

Reporter -" but we heard"........

" sorry interview over".....before reporter complete his question Sanskar interrupt him.

Reporter -" sir only one last question"....... One reporter request him Sanskar denied politely.

" sorry, no more questions, enjoy the party"......... By saying this Sanskar moved inside mansion while holding Swara from waist disappoint evil reporters badly that they couldn't able to get any spice for their channels.

Chapter ends

Precap - party continues, Rey making Naina jealous, couple dance, SwaSan enjoyed and Naina is fuming in jealousy, Rey indirectly realised Naina that she is at fault and at last SwaSan's fake fight made Naina confessed her love and apologise for her mistake, another surprise Swara from her in laws but she get shocked.

How Rey make Naina jealous?

What will be the scenario of couple dance where SwaSan are enjoying but Naina is jealous?

How SwaSan's fake fight will effect Naina?

After confessing and apologising will Swara and Rey will forgive her easily?

What is another surprise of Swara's in laws?

Why Swara is shocked?