" I am ready since long, it's you who wasted time"........ Swara said with still anger from his naughtiness.

" sorry sweetheart but you are not completely ready"........ Sanskar said and made her turn, Swara didn't got what he wants to say.

Sanskar tied her blouse string and Swara realised that she forgot about it but he didn't, Swara once again feels so protective from his caring gesture.

" now let's go"......... Sanskar made her turn again after completing his work and shows his palm in front of her which she hold happily.
.
.
.
.
.
SwaSan were descending stairs hand in hand, their faces were closing under spot light where every guest present in the party praising the couple wholeheartedly calling them made for each other couple.

GM mansion's huge hall is full of guests their business associates, Maheshwari and Goenka's relatives, friends as well as so many famous personality from Bollywood and Swara's friends making it royal party, Swara Sanskar started meeting guests personally receiving best wishes from everyone anotherther side many are jealous from both Swara and Sanskar, girls from Swara and boys from Sanskar.

" bhabhi are you sure you will be able to do my work"....... After meeting from almost all guests SwaSan were standing in a corner when Rey came to them and asked about his problem.

" sure my brother in law, let her come first, I am all ready"........ Swara said about their plan which they discussed 2 days ago to make Naina understand her mistake.

" bhabhi she is already here"....... Rey point towards Naina who just entered in hall.

" couldn't you say before (Sanskar smack on his head) Swara you go to her"......... Sanskar asked.

" no Sanskar you go to her, I am standing here with Rey"....... Swara signaled Sanskar and they all were set to execute their plan.

" hey Naina how are you?"....... Sanskar called Naina who was looking here and there in search of Swara.

" hey jiju, I am good how are you?"........ Naina asked in chirpy tone while side hugging him.

" I am good, looking for Swara?"....... Sanskar asked seeing her looking here and there, Naina nod her head.

" she is there come"....... Sanskar point towards Swara and drag her that side because she is hesitate seeing her with Reyansh.

" hey dear how are you"....... Swara instantly hugged Naina she to reciprocated, they asked about each other casually.

Swara turned to make her introduce from her family but before only Rey said hello to her.

" hello Naina, how are you?"....... Rey asked very casually.

" hello An..., sor..... Hello Dr. Reyansh, how are you"........ Naina said with stumbling words and avoiding eye contact.

" leave all this Naina, I need your favor"........ Swara asked in excitement.

" yes sure Swara anything for you"........ Naina divert her full attention towards Swara just to avoid Rey's gaze.

" actually choti mom gave me responsibility to select a perfect girl for Rey and you are my best friend so you have to help me"........ Swara said very normally but Naina felt like some one stabbed her heart.

Naina look towards Rey with wet eyes and Rey also felt bad seeing her like this but he have to do this with her.

" listen Naina I called Nishi And Payal also, both are good self made independent girl a perfect match for my brother in law, you just have to help me in finding who is more perfect"........ Swara said in casual tone.