Chapter 3.

*MICHAEL*

I walked in to the little musicstore with Luke. It was not that big but I knew they had good stuffs. It was only one person that was in the shop exept us so probably she worked here. I walked to the instruments where she stood.

''Excuse me do you work here?'' I asked her.

She turned around and looked at me with a chocked expression. Wow she was really beautiful. I waved infront of her eyes to get her attention again.

''Eh, what?'' She asked me and I couldn't help to let out a little giggle.

''Do you work here?'' I asked again.

''Yes I do. Can I help you with something?'' She asked

''We would really like to look at your best guitars. I know you have some good.'' Luke said and stepped forward. ''I'm Luke by the way and this is Michael.'' He said.

''I know.'' She said but talked fast after ''My roommate is kinda obsessed with you guys so I've kinda heard your name like thousand times so.''

The girl that I didn't know the name of showed us to another room with expensive guitars. I really loved to buy guitars. It was a special feeling, when they were new and you could make it to your own in no time .

''What's your name?'' I asked when we walked and looked on the guitars.

''Mmy name?'' She asked and looked confused.

''Yes, I know Luke for I some years now so I think that I know his name now.'' I said and Luke giggled a little while the girl just looked embarrassed out. She looked down before she said.

''Megan, my name is Megan.'' She looked up and I met her eyes. They were iceblue and big. She looked back in like 10 seconds before she broked out eyecontact.

When we had been in the shop for nearly one hour Ashton called me.

''Where are you bro? You and Luke have been gone for almost an hour.''

''I know we are still in this musicshop.'' I said ''I can send you the adress so you can come here if you are tired of waiting for us. They have really good instruments.''

I gave him the adress and started too look on the PRS guitar they had. It was really nice and I liked the colour. It was red and was really cool. Luke looked on a PRS guitar that was black. Both of them were really nice.

''Hi'' I jumped when Ashton and Calum came up behind me. They giggled a bit before they went to look around in the store.

After a while me and Luke both decided to buy the guitars. We asked Megan to put them aside for tomorrow so we could come and get them then. And said goodbye

*MEGAN*

Wow, that was special. I never thought that 5 Seconds Of Summer was going to come to this shop. I mean yes we have good guitars for PRO's if you can call them that but it was really cool that they came.

I closed the shop, looked to the instrumentroom and looked the door out before I went home. I couldn't wait to tell Cecilia about this or maybe I should keep this as a secret so not all of her friends came to me? Yeah that was a better choice to do.

I plugged in my earphones and Oh Calamity! came up gosh I really love this song.

_______________________________________

Haha I'm so full of ideas for this fanfiction so I guess I'll update so much I can before I forget all of my ideas!

Tomorrow I'm going to sit in the car for four hours so if I'm not sleeping I maybe can write a chapter but I can't promise anything!

Please spread this fanfiction so I gets more readers! It would be fun to have a little more!

xx Ebba