Chapter 1.

*Megan*

I turned on the TV on and Breaking news came up."I hate your dumb tattoo. I'd wish you fly to the moon where there are no girl to use or screw over."

I was just about to swap the channel when my roommate Cecilia took the control and gave me a "don't you dare to swap the channel" look.

"Latest news: Abigail Breslin have released a new song. Maybe she's the new Taylor Swift with writing songs about her ex. Many things in the song are making us pretty sure that the song is about Michael Clifford from 5 Seconds Of Summer that dated Abigail before.

Michael tells Nova FM that he haven't been spoken to Abigail in like a year. I think it's pretty late to releaze a song about him so long after. ."

I roll my eyes, and this was on Breaking News? It should be interesting things or yeah it should be news and not some gossip shit.

All the way to school Cecilia talked about how much she hated Abigail for doing that to her husband. I thought that Michael and Abigail deserve a little privacy to solve this things themself, but honestly I didn't like that Abigail either. The whole thing made me feel like she was using him to get into the musicindustry. But why should I even care about them?

"Megan did you hear what I just said?" Cecilia says and gets me back to the earth.

"Eh no?" I ask and get a glare of her before she starts to talk again:

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to this party at Sam's on friday?"

Cecilia loved to party, when I agreed to the last party she left me alone for the whole night after 5 minutes.

"Nah, I'll skip that. I have to work at the shop and I really can't miss it." That was true actually. My parents wasn't that rich so I had to pay a big part of the rent myself.

"Okay but promise me that you'll go with md on the next party. I have to go now, bye" She said and blowed me a kiss.

We was already in school. Me and Cecilia had different classes. She had art the first class and I had music. I didn't really liked my music class but mrs.Green was a really good teacher! She was little younger than the most teachers.

I took a seat in the front of the classroom and after a minute the clock ringed and everyone in my class took a seat. Well I was the only one on the front row but I was used to it.

Mrs.Green came in with a man dressed in a suit. Everyone in the room started to whisper about him.

"Hi class this is Mr.Brown. He's gonna have a singcompetition in a few months. He want to tell you more about it."

Wow a singcompetition? I mean we live in New York so I wonder how big it would be. If it was a small one I could maybe be in it but in a big? Nah, I don't think so.

"Thank you mrs.Green. As your teacher said it's gonna be a competition. First it's audition, after that you'll get a coach that helps you with the vocals. When you have worked with your singcoach in one month it's a semifinal and last it is a final that goes live. The price is a contract with Universal Music."

He paused for a second, it was just too much to take in.

"I would really like to see as many of you on the audition in 1 month. Take the chance and I'll see you on the audition"

With those words he leaved the room. Everyone started to talk I knew that it was so many good singers in this class. Maybe it was good that I was a songwriter too?

At lunch I met up with Cecilia and her friends. She was way more popular than I was and I didn't understand why she wanted to be friend with me.

The school day went slow and this was like the only day I was exited for going to the work. We didn't have so much costomers so I could also do my homeworks when I was there.

When I came to the musicshop it was a few costomers there. I started to help Laura that also had the late shift with me.

The music was low and played All Time Low the band that I really liked. I helped the costomers with everything they wanted and after that I made homework a little while before it was time to close the shop and look that everything looked alright. I cleaned the table, turned the lights of and locked the door to the shop. I said goodbye to Laura before we went on different directions.

On my way home from the shop I stopped at the groceryshop to buy some food for me and Cecilia. She did the most cooking because I could seriosly not cook. I bought some candy, coke and some meat.

It was pretty cold for being in New York and I walked a little faster to come home. When I came home Cecilia had high music on and danced with some of her friends. They were often here because most of them lived home. All of her girl friends loved the bands she did too. Or not me but I didn't really count we were more like just roommates.

I went to the kitchen and put the meat in the fridge before I went to my room with the coke and my candy. I turned on my computer and I got many notices from my twitter. My phone, the music and my twitter were all my life. I couldn't imagine a life without this three things.

I went down on my twitter flow. It was so much about that Michael and that Abigail. Couldn't people just leave them so thet could solve it themself?

_______________________________________

Hi again! And happy new year! Soon it's 2015 and I really hope that it will be a good day! It was actually Abigail (aka Mikeys psyko-ex) that gave me the idea for this fanfiction! lol

xx Ebba